海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 来一个比哈佛商学院Case更有挑战性的案例:怎样帮一个小企业Turn Around?
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 来一个比哈佛商学院Case更有挑战性的案例:怎样帮一个小企业Turn Around?   
所跟贴 说得太好了 -- tutu - (104 Byte) 2008-11-18 周二, 22:38 (812 reads)
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 院士
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/11/05
文章: 12941

海归分: 491633

文章标题: For any manufacturing company in the world the minus side is (859 reads)      时间: 2008-11-19 周三, 00:50   

作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

the relatively long period of time between you put down the money to buy raw materials and the components and have them made and delivered to your customers and eventually get paid from your customers. If you can shorten this process, the more, the better. However, the plus side is the fat profit margin and the higher value added, hopefully!!

To solve the problem of paying your suppliers upfront, you may invite them to a dinner, show them the confirmed orders you get from your customers saying: " Look, here are the orders from my regular customers. I am giving you business of buying the components from you to fill up these orders. We are together in this business. It will really help me and also help yourself for a partial down payment and after a partial delivery to my customers and get paid, you get another partial payment. In that way, I can get more orders and do more business with you, for the long run, and blah, blah...

Almost everything is negotiable. Mr. Green
Customers are not always the God.
Send your worst customers who don't pay their bills to your competitors fast!! Sad

作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
王石:哈佛商学院短训班两星期学习能获得什么? 海归商务 2013-10-04 周五, 20:33
盘点哈佛商学院天才们的14个创业点子(组图) 海归商务 2013-5-09 周四, 09:35
想进哈佛商学院?先过她这关 (转WSJ) 海归茶馆 2012-3-12 周一, 23:57
看来哈佛商学院有必要另开一课:内部交易的后果,嘻嘻。台大,斯丹佛 海归商务 2011-6-08 周三, 02:13
你读过哈佛商学院管理学教授“保罗·托马斯”的书么?祝贺你,你是一名伪书阅读者 海归茶馆 2009-11-09 周一, 12:42
哈佛商学院的毕业生今何在? 海归论坛 2005-4-13 周三, 06:57
勇贴新高 我在哈佛商学院的第一堂课(zt) 海归论坛 2004-2-11 周三, 02:01
中国商学院“引进”向“输出”需打“中国牌” 创业园区 2013-5-03 周五, 15:03

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.