海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 悲剧啊!北美华人婚外恋 两个好端端的家庭被毁
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 悲剧啊!北美华人婚外恋 两个好端端的家庭被毁   
spiderman
[博客]

头衔: 海归少将

头衔: 海归少将
声望: 讲师

加入时间: 2004/10/25
文章: 1024

海归分: 206114

文章标题: 悲剧啊!北美华人婚外恋 两个好端端的家庭被毁 (19748 reads)      时间: 2010-3-05 周五, 13:09   

作者:spiderman海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

原帖已被删,这里流个备份。

悲剧啊!北美华人婚外恋 两个好端端的家庭被毁

两个友好家庭,一个有个3岁的儿子,另一个有俩女儿,一个3岁,一个6个月大. 第一对夫
妇结婚10年,第2对结婚12年.

由于两家孩子经常玩一块.结果,现在第一对的LP 跟第2对的LG好上了,两个人向各自的
老婆老公摊牌要求重组.

现在第2对的LP一怒之下开了博客,把自己老公和朋友的照片, 电话,工作地点,电邮
放上来了。
Nan Ma and Yongsheng (Wilson) Li have been in an

affair since September 2008.

Nan Ma has one 3-year-old son. (cell phone 408-425-xxxx, office number 408-424-xxxx, Cisco employee, [email protected])

Yongsheng (Wilson) Li has two daughters, age at 3-year and 6-month old.
Cell phone 408-203-xxxx, office number 408-510-xxxx, AeroHive Networks, [email protected]

Nan and Wilson intend to break up two innocent families to form their new family. If by any chance you may hear the divorce due to irreconcilable differences from Nan or Wilson's mouths in the future, please think twice and don't forget to ask where they were and what they were doing especially when Wilson's wife carrying the baby during pregnancy and taking care of the baby afterwards. What loving better half and caring parent they are!

Nan and her husband have been married for 10 years.
Wilson and his wife have known each other for 16 years, and they have been married for 12 years.

Two families used to get along and the kids play together quite a lot in 2009, especially when Wilson's wife was pregnant and on the maternity leaves to take care of the baby.

Nan and Wilson exchanged more than 1400 emails, and communicated with each other through IM in their over one year relationship. Although both of the spouses would like to forgive what had happened, Nan and Wilson determine to dissolve their marriages in order to seek the happiness for the rest of their lives.

Nan and Wilson call each other every day, see each other without disguise, and sometimes take their kids as play date. If you run into the love birds on the street, please tell them their spouses and kids are waiting for them to go home.

09/2008 Nan Ma and Yongsheng Li involved in an affair
08/2009 Wilson's wife delivered their second daughter
10/24/2009 Nan and Wilson even applied for the family membership of Children's Discovery Museum together so that they can set up play dates for the kid and meet every Sunday.
12/20/2009 Nan and Wilson spilled the beans to their innocent spouses. Ironically, when Wilson confessed the affair in the middle of the night, his wife was pumping the milk for their 4-month old daughter at that time. His wife quit breast feeding one month later.
2/13/2010 On Chinese New Year eve Wilson left home around 9:30 pm to meet Nan, and went home at 11:15 pm
2/14/2010 Valentine's day and Chinese New Year. Wilson left 2 daughters to his wife at 10:30 am and went home at 8:30 pm

Please spread the word. Some day one day the kids will understand what is the true love, and know the TRUTH.

May you grow up to be righteous,
May you grow up to be true,
May you always know the truth
And see the lights surrounding you.
May you always be courageous,
Stand upright and be strong,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young.

Email from Nan to Wilson's wife

Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 22:06:46 -0800
Subject: from Nan

Hi, Sorry I didnt call back to set up the meet time. Mainly I guess at this time I dont have the courage to face you.

So please give me sometime and I bet we will run across each other at least on your kids who I feel enormous responsibility and key to the relation between wilson and me.

I guess all I can say at this stage of the matter is, I am deeply sorry for the damage I caused to your family, and the pain and loss.

Take care,

Nan

作者:spiderman海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
温哥华breaking news!悲剧啊!圣诞party,被laid of... 海归主坛 2008-12-13 周六, 12:52
[转帖]外国移民说--“世界末日”就是中国人来了!-------北美崔哥 ... 海归茶馆 2012-12-24 周一, 21:04
没事找事系列:铊杀成为北美华人最热话题(转帖) 春秋茶馆 2011-2-12 周六, 09:02
北美华人之改行 海归主坛 2009-7-22 周三, 11:01
[转帖]北美华人MBA起薪对比 没必要回国摆阔了 海归主坛 2008-7-15 周二, 03:03
特地提上来顶惊涛兄的贴,“不得不说的北美华人陋习“ 生活风情 2008-6-01 周日, 22:02
不得不说的北美华人陋习(黑妮请解释:加拿大的华人怎么就喜欢用北美这个地域名称?) 生活风情 2008-5-30 周五, 23:13
面对百年冰雪灾害,北美华人留学生72小时捐赠除冰设备纪实 by 曲涛(图+... 海归主坛 2008-3-09 周日, 15:39

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 spiderman离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.