海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [分享]不同颜色眼妆效果
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧 -> 美丽沙龙           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [分享]不同颜色眼妆效果   
所跟贴 [分享]不同颜色眼妆效果 -- Sandy_Rose - (0 Byte) 2006-9-15 周五, 15:44 (5608 reads)
Rickshaw
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归列兵
声望: 教授
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2006/05/29
文章: 1715
来自: USA, China
海归分: 136

文章标题: 偷来一篇, 增加收藏... (1224 reads)      时间: 2006-9-16 周六, 10:02   

作者:Rickshaw美丽沙龙 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

The eyes have it

<blockquote>

Yvonne's Place fro Crossdressing

Eyes are probably the hardest part of the face on which to effectively apply makeup, and it will take many hours of practice, with many failures, before you perfect your look.

Part of what makes eyes so challenging is the large array of products for the eyes:

• Eye Shadow
    A powder (usually) applied to the lids and brow bone. Typically, several shades of powder are used in conjunction with each other.

• Eye Liner
    Used to draw a defining line around the eye just under the bottom lash and just above the top lash. Eye liner may be liquid (for a sharp line) or pencil (for a softer line).

• Mascara
    Brushed on to the lashes to make them thicker and longer.

• Eye Brow Pencil
    Used to darken and define the eye brow itself.

How and when you use these products, and in what combinations and colors, will be determined by the kind of look you wish to achieve, and some basic properties of your facial features.

Like all facial features, eyes come in a variety of sizes and shapes, and may be either set close together or further apart. Eyes may be somewhat round in shape, or more of an almond-shape. Eyes may also be deep-set.

One step I would highly recommend, if it is possible for you, is to try to thin out your eye brows. Nowadays, thanks to Brooke Shields, it is perfectly acceptable for women to have thick, heavy eye brows, and in fact pencil-thin eye brows are a bit of a retro look. But a man's eye brows are thicker and heavier still. You will get much better results if you can remove some of the brow hair from the brow bone over the outer part of the eye. This will also have the effect of creating a bit of an arch to the brow. If you have a "uni-brow", you should also shave away the hair between your eyes.

I know that this is not always possible, and for many crossdressers there is a limit to how much visible hair can be removed. The truth is, many men get their brows waxed, tweezed or otherwise shaped nowadays anyway, so it is not as odd as it would seem. If you're shy, try plucking hairs a little at a time over a period of weeks. You'd be surprised how many people won't notice.

To save time, and because I'm a baby when it comes to pain, I have taken to shaving my eye brows into the shape I want, rather than plucking. Shaving can be risky if you accidentally "slip", lopping off more brow than intended, but I found that once I achieved the size and shape I wanted, it's easier to maintain. So far, no one has ever asked me about it.

Another consideration when doing eyes is using some kind of concealer for dark spots. The skin directly under the eyes, just above the bottom socket bone, is prone to discolor with age. Applying a concealer here will even out the color of your face around your eyes. If you have deep-set eyes, with lots of shadows around them, using a light concealer around the eyes also helps bring the eyes out more.

The basic steps I follow for doing my eyes go something like this.

1. Shape the eye brows, removing hair that has grown back.
  2. Apply concealer to dark areas around the eyes (this may not be necessary).
  3. Apply eye liner.
  4. Apply eye shadow
  5. Define the eye brows with a pencil.
  6. Apply mascara.

Note that between steps (1) and (2) I also apply a beard shadow cover to my face, and between steps (3) and (4) I apply the rest of my foundation to my face. Since I use a pencil to line my eyes, I often have to re-touch the concealer. Also, after I apply a powder to my face over the foundation, I may go back and touch up the eye shadow or eye brows. There is, of course, no cast-in-stone way to do this. This is just what I found has worked for me.

Keep in mind that the overall purpose of eye makeup is to alter the size, shape and depth of your eyes to something considered more attractive. You are using light, shadow, color and lines to create an illusion. In general, the goal is to make eyes appear larger, more equal in size and shape, and to "bring them out". The final results will depend on how you apply shadow, liner and mascara.

Eye Shadow

Although there is such a thing as cream-based eye shadow, let's assume you are using a powder, which is the most popular form of eye shadow. The first advice I'd offer to get some nice eye shadow brushes and avoid using the sponge applicator that comes with the kit. I use two brushes, one for lighter shades and one for darker shades. Brushes should be cleaned with warm water and mild soap from time to time.

The leading cosmetics brands usually offer a pallet that contains 2, 3 or 4 complimentary shades, meant to be used individually or in various combinations. You can also find single-color pallets.

How do you know what colors to use? Well, you can experiment, if you have the time and resources. You can go for a make-over and let someone who knows this stuff help you out. You can peruse women's fashion magazines and web sites for tips and trends. You can buy a good how-to book.

Here's my two-cents on the subject:

• Avoid blue. People's skin only turns blue when they are freezing to death.
  • Avoid red. It makes you look like you have some kind of inflammation of the eyes.
  • Avoid dramatic, extreme looks until you have a real good command of the process.
  • Some of the nicest looks are achieved with brown and beige. Plums and wines can also work well.
  • Green tones seem to work well with blond hair and fair skin, you lucky person you.
  • Blacks and greys, a "smoky, smouldering, look", is hard to do, but awesome when you get it right.

Actually, I'm being a lot more dogmatic than I usually like to be. The truth is you should try all these things out for yourself and decide what's best for you and what you enjoy the most. But trust me on the blue eye shadow. The only people over 16 who use it are woman who haven't had a date since 1976.

Regardless of what color tones you end up using, you will be working with lighter and darker shades. The basic rule is to use dark shades on the outer corners of the eyes if you are trying to widen your eyes, and on the inside corners if you have wide-set eyes and want them to look closer. One of the key tricks to effective makeup application is to blend the edges where two colors or shades meet.

This guide, from the Cover Girl how-to web site, has some great tips and ideas:

<blockquote>

How to create a day look

<blockquote>

Eye ShadowSmooth a medium shade on your eye lid from lash line up to eye crease. Blend deeper shade into and slightly above crease of eye.

</blockquote></blockquote>

<blockquote>

How to create an evening look

<blockquote>

Eye ShadowSweep a light shade from base of lash to brow bone. Apply a deep shade close to your lash line and a little in eye crease. Blend.

<blockquote>

How to create a new look for summer

<blockquote>

Eye ShadowUse a soft, shimmering pastel-pink, even gold. Apply from lash line to brow bone. Try a very fine line of liner in a soft shade close to lashes.

<blockquote>

To make close-set eyes appear wider

<blockquote>

Eye ShadowApply light shade from inner corner to mid-lid. Apply deeper color from mid-lid to to a little beyond outer corner. Blend in middle of lid where shades meet.

<blockquote>

To make wide-set eyes appear closer

<blockquote>

Eye ShadowApply a deeper shade form inner corner to mid-lid. Apply a lighter shade from

mid-lid to outer corner. Blend in middle of lid where shades meet.

<blockquote>

To bring out deep-set eyes

<blockquote>

Eye ShadowSweep light shade across lid from inner corner to a small bit beyond outer corner. Place a touch of deeper shade in eye crease. Blend.

Eye Liner

Yes, this is hard.

The most important rule is to keep the line close to the lash-line, especially if you are using a liquid liner. There should be no "white gaps" between the eye liner and the lash-line. The basic technique is to stretch the eye back by placing a finger next to the outside corner of the eye and pulling back on the skin towards the ear.

I cheat. I use a pencil liner which I apply and then smudge to get the makeup against the lashes.

The color you choose makes a difference. I have progressed from black to brown (my natural hair color) to taupe to using a darker brown on the upper lid and a lighter brown on the lower lid. It really pays to experiment with a few different things.

Here again are some great tips from the Cover Girl web site:

<blockquote>

Natural Effect

<blockquote>

Eye LinerA thin line along the top lash line brings out your eyes and gives them natural definition.

<blockquote>

Widen Out

<blockquote>

Eye LinerA thin line that thickens towards outer corner can help close-set eyes look wider apart.

<blockquote>

Expert Length

<blockquote>

Eye LinerDon't extend past your outer eye corner by more than a hint...trust us, too much drama tends to overpower "you".

<blockquote>

Line Change

<blockquote>

Eye LinerDark, thick lines under the eye weigh down your eyes. Try a lighter, softer color. If you use brown on top, try taupe on bottom. Apply a finer line and smudge it - so it looks like a shadow cast by thick lashes.

<blockquote>

Great Change

<blockquote>

Eye LinerIf you've always used black eyeliner, play with a brown or grey shade, for a slightly softer effect.

<blockquote>

Drama Tips

<blockquote>

Eye LinerA slightly thicker line that's smudged gives a more dramatic look. But don't go too heavy or let top and bottom lines meet at outer corner. This makes eyes look smaller!

Mascara

Not quite as hard as eye liner, but still tricky. The trick, of course, is not to get any on your face or in your eyes. Ouch.

The purpose of mascara is make the lashes thicker and longer, and more noticeable. If done correctly, your eyes will look bigger and wider.

In general, mascara should be applied to the upper lashes by drawing the brush through the lash, as if you were combing the lash. Apply mascara to the lower lash by using the tip of the brush to "touch" the lower lashes. Ideally, you'd like the mascara to go on smoothly so that you look like you have longer and thicker lashes. More often than not, you end up looking like you have clumps of mascara on the ends of your lashes.

A handy tool is an eye lash comb. This tool usually has a small, plastic comb on one side and small brush on the other. The purpose of the brush is for brushing eye brow hairs into place. The comb can be used to separate lashes after applying mascara.

More than any other makeup product, mascara tends to dry out after a short period of time. This is a big reason it fails to go on smoothly and evenly. If you crossdress only very occasionally, you may have to replace an almost full tube of mascara.

Another very useful tool is an eye lash curler. Before applying mascara, place the curler at the base of the upper lash so the lashes are between the curler pads. Squeeze the pads down on the lashes and hold for about 10 seconds. The lashes will be curled upward, and will also be separated more.

I have no experience with artificial lashes, but they can be used from time to time. To me, they seem dramatic, so I might only use them when I am going for a special kind of look. They are glued to the eye lid (not the lashes!) and it seems to me they take a lot of practice to be able to get them on straight.

Eye Brows

Finally, we come to the eye brows.

Getting the "perfect" shape is an engineering feat, from what I have gathered. If you really don't care about what people will say, go to a beauty salon and have a cosmetologist do your brows for you. The change is dramatic. People will notice that you look different, but won't be able to quite figure out why.

Eye BrowsThis drawing, again from the Cover Girl web site, shows where the brow should begin, arch to its highest point, and end. The arch lies on a line (the middle line) that runs from the corner of the nose past the outer edge of the pupil. I don't know if anyone who doesn't look like Cindy Crawford can actually accomplish this, so think of it as a guideline and not gospel.

One look that I am not a big fan of is completely false brows. This is where the brows are removed completely and a pencil is used to draw a brow. There are even stencils that can be used for drawing the ideal size and shape.

I prefer a combination of real brows, thinned out and shaped, and then highlighted with a pencil in a matching color. You can try working some foundation into your eye brows to lighten them, and then go over them with a brow pencil to bring back some of the shape.

</blockquote>

<blockquote>

To help you out, here are a few useful links to places that can provide additonal informations, tips, ideas and products.

</blockquote>

作者:Rickshaw美丽沙龙 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[分享]生活不只是一种颜色 海归茶馆 2009-2-28 周六, 17:00
北京奥运会越来越成为测试各类人等眼镜颜色的试金石 海归茶馆 2008-7-20 周日, 04:15
这么热闹! 说说眼影如何---你通常用什么颜色的? 在什么场合用? 海归风情 2007-2-05 周一, 15:40
[分享]眼妆亲授,step by step 步骤分解贴图 美丽沙龙 2006-9-15 周五, 15:29
技术员, 这个颜色有些刺眼。 海归茶馆 2004-5-06 周四, 00:52
奇怪啊...是茶馆的背景颜色换了,还是我眼睛花了? 海归茶馆 2004-5-06 周四, 00:32
【波儿的波】关于生活-水边度假屋,“古堡”和一些明亮的颜色【多图】 生活风情 2014-11-28 周五, 12:45
[分享]荒漠里的眼泪 海归茶馆 2014-3-09 周日, 21:01

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Rickshaw离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧 -> 美丽沙龙           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.