海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 糟糕的文章都是相似的。优秀的文章各有各的优秀 —杨老师教学笔记(4)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 糟糕的文章都是相似的。优秀的文章各有各的优秀 —杨老师教学笔记(4)   
沙石壁崖
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归少将

头衔: 海归少将
声望: 专家
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2006/02/15
文章: 1615

海归分: 239693

文章标题: 糟糕的文章都是相似的。优秀的文章各有各的优秀 —杨老师教学笔记(4) (2742 reads)      时间: 2014-7-20 周日, 03:40   

作者:沙石壁崖海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

多年以后,我躺在坟墓里,准会想起写这篇文章的那个遥远的下午。

为什么会有如此令人毛骨悚然的吊诡开场白?

因为这篇文章谈的就是文章的开场白。

如何给一篇文章一个好的开场白?

我们可以从经典找到一些启示:

1.“多年以后,奥雷连诺上校站在行刑队面前,准会想起父亲带他去参观冰块的那个遥远的下午。” 《百年孤独》(1967)

这样的开场白,把时间和空间像两个水晶球一样在手上任意把玩,为叙事铺设了一条康庄大道。

2.“毫无疑问,单身钻石王老五都渴望有娇妻相伴。”《傲慢与偏见》(1813)

3.“幸福的家庭都是相似的,不幸的家庭各有各的不幸。”《安娜卡列丽娜》(1876)

主题先行,吊起读者的胃口。后面的故事,全都是为了证明这个主题。

4,“那是最美好的时代,那是最糟糕的时代;那是智慧的年头,那是愚昧的年头;那是信仰的时期,那是怀疑的时期;那是光明的季节,那是黑暗的季节;那是希望的春天,那是失望的冬天。” 《双城记》(1859)

自相矛盾的对仗排比句,有一种诗歌般的音韵美和文字上的结构美。

5. It is time, at last, to speak the truth about Thanksgiving, and the truth is this. Thanksgiving is really not such a terrific holiday. . . .
(Michael J. Arlen, "Ode to Thanksgiving." The Camera Age: Essays on Television. Penguin, 1982)
6. I've finally figured out the difference between neat people and sloppy people. The distinction is, as always, moral. Neat people are lazier and meaner than sloppy people.
(Suzanne Britt Jordan, "Neat People vs. Sloppy People." Show and Tell. Morning Owl Press, 1983)

上述两个开场白则是布下疑阵,有意误导读者,最后的结论出人意料,读者的智商受到莫大挑战。他们欲罢不能,非把文章读到底弄个水落石出才善罢甘休。

7. It was in Burma, a sodden morning of the rains. A sickly light, like yellow tinfoil, was slanting over the high walls into the jail yard. We were waiting outside the condemned cells, a row of sheds fronted with double bars, like small animal cages. Each cell measured about ten feet by ten and was quite bare within except for a plank bed and a pot of drinking water. In some of them brown silent men were squatting at the inner bars, with their blankets draped round them. These were the condemned men, due to be hanged within the next week or two.
(George Orwell, "A Hanging," 1931)
8. One October afternoon three years ago while I was visiting my parents, my mother made a request I dreaded and longed to fulfill. She had just poured me a cup of Earl Grey from her Japanese iron teapot, shaped like a little pumpkin; outside, two cardinals splashed in the birdbath in the weak Connecticut sunlight. Her white hair was gathered at the nape of her neck, and her voice was low. “Please help me get Jeff’s pacemaker turned off,” she said, using my father’s first name. I nodded, and my heart knocked.
(Katy Butler, "What Broke My Father's Heart." The New York Times Magazine, June 18, 2010)
9. I like to take my time when I pronounce someone dead. The bare-minimum requirement is one minute with a stethoscope pressed to someone’s chest, listening for a sound that is not there; with my fingers bearing down on the side of someone’s neck, feeling for an absent pulse; with a flashlight beamed into someone’s fixed and dilated pupils, waiting for the constriction that will not come. If I’m in a hurry, I can do all of these in sixty seconds, but when I have the time, I like to take a minute with each task.
(Jane Churchon, "The Dead Book." The Sun, February 2009)

文章一开始也可以营造一种吊诡惊悚的恐怖片气氛。上面三段开场白都与死亡有关。第一个描述关在死囚牢里等待死亡的囚徒;第二个描述母女俩密谋害死父亲;第三个是验尸官用冷峻的语气描述他验尸的过程。

《红灯记》里李玉和说,“妈,有你这碗酒垫底,什么酒都能对付过去。”

学生对我说,“老师,有你这些经典开场白垫底,什么文章都能对付过去。”

我回答说,“糟糕的文章都是相似的。优秀的文章各有各的优秀。”

作者:沙石壁崖海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
杨老师教学笔记(9) 庄谐雅谑皆妙句,嬉笑怒骂尽文章 海归茶馆 2014-7-23 周三, 08:16
杨老师教学笔记(8) 打破文化差异的“玻璃幕墙” 海归茶馆 2014-7-22 周二, 09:21
(杨老师教学笔记13)英语作文“三杯茶” 海归茶馆 2014-11-12 周三, 03:44
转一篇挺有意思的文章:我们中央党校党史教学部的同志们一次会议 海归商务 2011-11-07 周一, 02:14
ZT赵晓博士的几篇文章作为上交咯咯乌老师的作业。【选个大题目讲讲】 韩国、... 海归论坛 2006-10-11 周三, 21:56
好像以前读过类似的文章,中国腾飞巩固美国霸主地位 (ZT) 海归论坛 2004-2-05 周四, 15:02
美东漫游散记(1) - 首都 DC (加: 原创美图) 生活风情 2011-8-24 周三, 06:28
附庸风雅系列:帝都行为艺术《艺术卖比》创作笔记(转帖) 春秋茶馆 2011-3-28 周一, 02:41

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 沙石壁崖离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 MSN
  • 糟糕的文章都是相似的。优秀的文章各有各的优秀 —杨老师教学笔记(4) -- 沙石壁崖 - (3141 Byte) 2014-7-20 周日, 03:40 (2742 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.