- Achieve the quantitative & qualitative sales targets set for the respective China South region through appropriate actions.
- Recruit & develop Private & Corporate Clients to grow the sales of targeted MHD China products.
- Develop business opportunities through synergetic partnership with external organizations or agents, networking and referrals
- Define & implement effective client loyalty strategies, ensure the right roll-out of CRM programs, maintain & update the client database.
- Lead & motivate the team members (if any) to achieve their own quantitative & qualitative objectives
- University graduate with minimum 7 years' solid experience in Sales, Marketing or CRM, preferably in the sectors of Luxury Goods, Private Banking, Fine Wines & Spirits, etc.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Client-centered and at ease in handling privileged relationship with HNWI clients.
- Good understanding & appreciation of premium lifestyle and able to build strong networks
- Strong leadership, ambitious and eager to win
- Good knowledge of Fine Wines & Spirits a plus