海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [转帖]郎朗受访肠子都悔青了 我真不知道《上甘岭》
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [转帖]郎朗受访肠子都悔青了 我真不知道《上甘岭》   
american idot

头衔: 海归中校

头衔: 海归中校
声望: 讲师

加入时间: 2005/05/18
文章: 90

海归分: 34404

文章标题: [转帖]郎朗受访肠子都悔青了 我真不知道《上甘岭》 (3619 reads)      时间: 2011-1-26 周三, 03:43   

作者:american idot海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

A hot question buzzing on the Internet in China this week is this: Did the Chinese-born pianist Lang Lang mean to send a pointed message with the song he played at the state dinner at the White House last Wednesday.

(Soundbite of song, "My Motherland")

BLOCK: The song is called "My Motherland." It was written for a Chinese movie about the Korean War from 1956.

(Soundbite of song, "My Motherland")

(Soundbite of film, "Battle on Shangganling Mountain")

(Soundbite of music)

Unidentified Woman: (Singing in foreign language)

BLOCK: The film portrays the war as a triumph over U.S. imperialism and has been used as anti-American propaganda. But I when I reached Lang Lang today, he said he had no idea about any of that.

Mr. LANG LANG (Pianist): The truth is, I only know this piece because it's a beautiful melody. And, actually, I played many times as encore before because it's, artistically, it's a beautiful piece. I never thought about, you know, and I never knew about anything about, you know, the background.

BLOCK: Well, some people, as you know, on blogs in China, are seizing on this, saying that it was a moment for a world famous pianist to sort of drop a note of nationalism, of Chinese nationalism into the States here.

Mr. LANG LANG: You know, that's the last thing I want to do because, first of all, you know, I grew up as a teenager in America. I mean, I studied at Curtis. And I feel both China and America is my home. And, you know, I have a really wonderful emotions towards American people. And I have a lot of my great friends, my teachers, are all from here.

So for me, you know, to be invited to play at White House is a great honor. And especially, you know, to play for president of my homeland and also the country which I live, which is America. So, I only wanted to bring the best, you know, of the music melodies. And that's it, you know. I am absolutely say it from bottom of my heart that, you know, I think music, it's a bridge between our cultures.

BLOCK: The song that you played, in the movie, in the "Battle on Shangganling Mountain," which came out in 1956, it is a very nationalistic song and it...

Mr. LANG LANG: You know, I never know about that movie. I just learned it afterward. It's like, 1956. This is when my mother was two years old. I mean, this is 55 years ago. And when I grew up, I only hear this as a beautiful melody. That's it. And this piece is very popular as a traditional Chinese song.

BLOCK: I've been told that this song is a favorite at karaoke bars.

Mr. LANG LANG: Yeah. I mean, it's just, you know, it's a song that, like, everyone in the Chinese world knows about the melody. You know, I mean, that's the truth. I mean, I choose it because its beautiful melody. I have this connection through the melody. It's a really beautiful melody.

BLOCK: Well, Lang Lang, what were your - how did you react when you heard that in China, on the Web, people were adding meaning to this choice thinking you were sort of thumbing your nose at the United States in some way? What did you think?

Mr. LANG LANG: I feel very sad. You know, I very sad. And, you know, and I must say, disappointing. Because, you know, as a person, what I'm trying to do, and what my missions are, you know, making music. And, you know, I'm very honored that people inviting me to play in those great events and to connect us to classical music and to music, to Chinese music and to American music, to, you know, to world music. And once, you know, people use it as a political issue, that makes me really sad because I am a musician. I'm not a politician.

BLOCK: Well, Lang Lang, it's good to talk to you. Thanks very much.

Mr. LANG LANG: OK. Bye-bye.

BLOCK: The pianist Lang Lang talking about the song, "My Motherland," which he played at the state dinner for Chinese President Hu Jintao at the White House last Wednesday.

作者:american idot海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[转帖]纽约华裔中奖4100万美元 前女友肠子都要悔青 海归茶馆 2006-2-19 周日, 08:19
【谁不说俺家乡好】【年味】作者:梦娜/制帖:小声音/朗诵:叶子 高山流水 2013-2-08 周五, 15:46
[转帖]白宫找到了郎朗的替代 海归茶馆 2011-7-17 周日, 02:51
[转帖] 江南四大才子当街调戏穿透视古装钓情郎的美女 海归酒吧 2009-10-24 周六, 03:57
奥运会开幕式上的和郎朗弹钢琴的女孩——李木子(图) 海归主坛 2008-8-10 周日, 05:06
周三(VT枪击案发当天)在北大百年讲堂听大师郎朗 另类音乐指导表白表演 -... 海归酒吧 2007-4-20 周五, 11:56
郎朗-李斯特 爱之梦 Liebestraum 海归茶馆 2017-5-24 周三, 16:49
[转帖]] 美国华裔男子遭劫拔枪自卫 5歹徒1死4伤 人民网 海归茶馆 2016-2-10 周三, 20:47

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 american idot离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.