海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [闲聊][测试]google的黑色幽默
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [闲聊][测试]google的黑色幽默   
石鼓
[博客]

头衔: 海归少尉

性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2006/05/14
文章: 49
来自: 农业学大寨
海归分: 3989

文章标题: [闲聊][测试]google的黑色幽默 (1379 reads)      时间: 2006-7-18 周二, 23:20   

作者:石鼓海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Dr. Google Sends Pain Relief

Added 3:45 est July 14, 2006

WOW! Digg.com is going crazy!!! For those \"unbelievers,\" here it is, the actual scanned letter. I am sure new comments will appear that I wrote it, but I am not sure how I can prove I did not. I guess you are going to have to take my word for it Smile Al

UPDATE 2 (from Andy): Google has emailed me to confirm the letter was from them. The sender is Adam Lasnik, one of Matt Cutt\'s search evangalists. Google certainly knows how to keep good relations with search marketers, and it just proves that Google thrives on word of mouth.

UPDATE 3: We told you! Wink Google\'s Adam Lasnik confirms he sent Al the stuff he needed to ease his headache.

Today\'s article is below.

Several days ago, I wrote an article titled, “Dear Google, You’re Giving Me a Headache.” To my surprise, they sent me the pain relief I requested.

After a meeting at Fortune Interactive, where I was actually discussing Google reporting, I went to my desk and found an envelope from Google. I opened the envelope and a small pack of acetaminophen fell out. The hand written letter said:

Dear Al,

I hope this helps you keep up with the many Adwords changes.

PS – You are reading the Inside Adwords Blog, right?

Google continues to amaze me. Even though they are a huge company, they obviously found my article on Marketing Pilgrim, got some acetaminophen, wrote a letter, and mailed it to me. This may not have taken much of their time, but I am sure it is the small things, like this, that make their employees love working there.

I took the acetaminophen, read their “Inside Adwords” Blog, and I feel a lot better. As a matter of fact I feel so good I am preparing my next article, “Dear Google, I Need a Vacation.”[/img]

作者:石鼓海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
ZT: 国泰君安的黑色幽默 海归主坛 2009-2-06 周五, 10:20
<<副处长>>居然是一本几乎每一句话都黑色幽默都尖... 海归酒吧 2008-11-25 周二, 23:42
ZT黑色幽默:连强盗都在抱怨:中国世风日下,素质太低了! 海归酒吧 2008-9-24 周三, 12:32
地震中成都人的黑色幽默——手机短信息 海归茶馆 2008-5-27 周二, 09:42
若油价保持70美元 委内瑞拉政府就得去撞墙 (黑色幽默版新闻) 海归主坛 2007-9-15 周六, 17:54
俺也转贴个 2006中国十大黑色幽默新闻候选:弱女遭抢到派出所报案 意外发... 海归论坛 2006-9-01 周五, 14:31
岁末拜年贴 - 中国校园雕塑搞笑篇,民间黑色幽默 海归论坛 2006-1-22 周日, 13:49
国资委的黑色幽默:98%国企卖光了才定“新规”? (ZT) 海归论坛 2005-4-23 周六, 00:18

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 石鼓离线  发送站内短信
  • [闲聊][测试]google的黑色幽默 -- 石鼓 - (1982 Byte) 2006-7-18 周二, 23:20 (1379 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.