海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [分享]13岁中国女孩写奇幻小说,世界热销
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆 -> 海天文学           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [分享]13岁中国女孩写奇幻小说,世界热销   
海上人家

头衔: 海归中尉

性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2007/05/19
文章: 5

海归分: 6143

文章标题: [分享]13岁中国女孩写奇幻小说,世界热销 (2116 reads)      时间: 2007-5-19 周六, 00:32   

作者:海上人家海天文学 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

《剑鸟》是目前国际儿童图书市场最热的一本书。既是学英语的好范本,又是节日娱乐的好书。具体介绍,还是你们自己到作者网上看吧,省得有夸的嫌疑。

这里我收集了一些读者评论,大多数有地道的英语原文,大家读的时候还能学学英语。
了解作者范祎如何写成这部神奇的小说,可阅读两个网站:
中文:
http://swordbird.blog.phoenixtv.com/?uid_798702

英文:
http://www.swordbird.googlepages.com/index.htm

It’s hard to believe but the author was only 12 years old when she wrote this thrilling, beautifully crafted fantasy about evil Lord Turnatt, a hawk who has enslaved birds to build a fortress and has set the cardinals and bluejays to fighting each other.
She creates vivid characters with wonderful names (Flameback the cardinal, Dilby the loon) and other cool words like “nobird”, “somebird,” and “everybird.” There’s a hummingbird circus, birds dining on raspberry pie and fending off invaders with scalding bean soup. Best of all each chapter starts with a quotation from some book of bird lore, including the Book of Heresy which promises the terrible Turnatt eternal life - if he eats the egg of one woodbird every day.
Nancy Yi Fan is a talent to watch!
- Jean Westmoore, The Buffalo News
简直难以相信作者在写这本令人赞叹、精雕细琢的奇幻小说时只有12岁。这个故事描述了邪恶老鹰特耐特君主如何抓鸟为奴,为他建造堡垒,并挑拨红蓝鸟相互打仗。
她创作出许多栩栩如生的角色,并给他们起了绝妙的名字如红鸟火焰背,潜鸟迪比等,另外作者还自创了其他一些很酷的英文词语如“nobird”,”somebird”和 “everybird”。有一群剧团鸟,用红莓派和滚烫的豆子汤阻击入侵者。更精彩的是书的每章前都有一段引语,或者是引自充满鸟族古老传说的《古经》,或者是引自《邪经》。《邪经》让恶霸特耐特着迷的是里面的一句话:每天吃一只林鸟蛋,生命延续到永远。
范祎是令人值得注目的天才!
-琼.韦斯特莫尔 《布法罗新闻报》2007年2月4日

I read Swordbird last weekend and was amazed. It’s an extraordinary work, and would be an accomplishment for an adult author. That the writer was so young really makes this work remarkable. The bird characters, the juxtaposition of the Book of Heresy and Old Scripture sayings, and the almost allegorical tone give it a solid fantasy feel. In short, I loved it, and I think kids
will really enjoy it, both as a great story and as a phenomenal work by one of their peers.
We’ll be adding the book to the reading program and including it in our book fair offerings!
Congrats!
Kevin Washburn, Ed.D.
Clerestory Learning/Make Way for Books
Pelham, AL
上周末我读了《剑鸟》,感到很惊讶。它是一本非凡的小说,就是成人作家若写成这样也是很大成就了。作家的小小年纪更使这本小说令人瞩目。鸟的角色,《邪经》和《古经》的穿插引语,以及那带着寓言似的的语气都给小说增添了十足的奇幻色彩。我喜爱它,我想孩子们一定会由衷地喜欢它,这不仅因为它是一个伟大的故事,而且因为它是由同龄人写出的杰出的作品。
我们将把这本书列为读书活动的必读小说,并把它放到我们书市的展台上。
祝贺范祎的成就!
凯文.沃什泊恩,教育学博士
《学习窗》/《读书之路》
2007年3月9日于美国亚拉巴马州

I am a 10 year old who has just devoured the book Swordbird by Nancy Yi Fan. I loved the book! I think it will be a hit and anxiously await a sequel.
Paul Carstens
我10岁了,我一口气读完了范祎的《剑鸟》。我太喜欢这本书了!我想它一定会受到大家喜欢的。我焦急地等待着她的下一本书。
- 保罗.卡斯腾斯

Be sure to read Swordbird by Nancy Yi Fan. It is not only a wonderful story about the birds of Stone-Run Forest, it is a lesson in what fighting can do to a community and the heroism and courage needed to find peace.
- Mrs. Chenique
一定要读范祎的《剑鸟》哟!这本书不但写了一个石头跑森林鸟族的奇妙的故事,而且它阐述了战争带来恶果,寻求和平需要勇敢和胆量这个道理。
- 琴尼克夫人

Turnatt takes control over the hawk population of Stone-Run Forest. He demands loyalty and will punish those who disobey though he can be fickle and inconsistent with his commands. His goal is become the Evil Conqueror and Slayer known as the “Tyrant of Fortress Glooming” that will eventually encompass the entire forest.
As his forces attack the other bird species, the blue jays and the cardinals think the other has attacked them. Their hostility is open and war seems imminent with the only winner being Turnatt whose minion caused the argument between the blue and the red. Unless a miracle occurs many will die and a free forest will become a vicious malevolent dictator’s realm. However, only the Swordbird, son of the Great Spirit, can prevent the tragedy and return the forest to domestic tranquility for all its creatures. The only problem is the Swordbird is a myth.
This is a fascinating well written personification fantasy aimed at the 8-12 years old crowd. Readers will see differing personalities especially between the various bird species. As the non Hawks pray for a hero especially Swordbird, fans will enjoy the confrontation between evil and good.
Harriet Klausner
老鹰特耐特试图占领石头跑森林。尽管他喜怒无常、朝令夕改,他还是强制他爪下的士兵听从他的命令,谁敢违抗就惩治谁。他的目标是成为征服者,杀戮者,“阴森堡垒的大王”,进而统治整个森林。
当他的士兵偷袭当地鸟族时,土著鸟红蓝鸟都误以为是当地鸟的一方洗劫了他们。他们之间由仇恨转为战争,情况十分紧急,而特耐特在由他爪下挑拨起来的这场战争中渔翁得利。除非有奇迹出现,不然许多当地鸟就会死亡,一片自由的森林就会落到暴君的魔爪中。然而,只有神的儿子剑鸟能阻止这场悲剧的发生,使这片森林恢复往日的平静。问题是剑鸟只是传说的鸟还是真的存在。
这是一本用拟人手法写成的迷人的、文笔隽秀的奇幻小说。它的目标读者群是8到12岁的孩子。读者会看到各种性格各异的鸟的角色。当林鸟呼唤剑鸟时,读者粉丝会被正义和邪恶的斗争场面所吸引。
美国在线著名评书人
哈丽雅特.克劳斯纳
《亚马逊网》
2007年2月10日

This book is the best book ever!
I think this book should be made a best seller, it has what all books need, a great story, adventure, and a great writer to write. Nancy Yi Fan should continue writing!
Catherine M Newman
这是我看过的最好的书!
我认为这本小说会成为畅销书,它具备所有书需要具备的东西,好故事,历险,由天才作家所写等。范祎应该继续写下去!
-凯瑟琳.纽曼
《亚马逊网》书评讨论区
2007年3月2日

This was an engaging, amazing ,beautifully written book. I loved her first sentence and called my sister, a school librarian in California, who orders books for her district, right away.She is going to order it for her schools. I love birds and the cardinals and blue jays are here in New Jersey in abundance and peaked my interest. I am a retired teacher and if still teaching 3rd grade, would read this book to the class. We would do a unit, including the different birds, vocabulary, and theme. I gave the book to my daughter, who is a teacher and she is going to read it and do activities with her 5th graders. Good luck to Nancy with her writing career.
by: Mary Lou Neill
New Jersey
retired elem teacher
这是一本引人入胜、令人惊讶、刻画完美的小说。书中的第一个句子就迷上了我,我马上给我的妹妹打了电话,她是加州的一所学校的图书馆员,她为她学区负责定书。她准备为她学校定这本书。我喜欢鸟,我们新泽西州这儿有许多红鸟和蓝鸟,我对它们十分感兴趣。我是退休教师。若我还教三年级的话儿,我会把这本书读给学生听的。我可能安排一个课程单元,包括了解各种鸟,词汇和主题等。我把这本书给了我的女儿,她现在是老师。她打算给她5年级的学生读这本小说,并做些活动。
向范祎祝好,望她写出更好的小说来!
玛丽.卢.尼尔
新泽西州的退休小学教师
发表在《出版人周刊》的讨论区
2/19/2007

I just finished Swordbird and it’s an excellent book. I thought it was nice that I’m not the only one who has thoughts about peace and war. It was a powerful book. If the book becomes a movie, I think it would win an award. Great job. It gave me inspiration to turn my story into a book.
- Megan Cahill, 14 years old, Long Island, NY
我刚刚读完了《剑鸟》,这是一本很棒的书。我认为它写得好,看来不只是我在关注战争与和平了。这本小说很有感召力。如果把这个故事拍成电影,我认为一定能获奖的。故事写得完美。受这本书的启发,我也想把我的故事也写成一本书了。
-梅甘.卡希尔, 14岁, 于纽约州,长岛, 2007年3月20日

Most impressive! It will be interesting to see how Fan develops as an author as she matures. The next great American novelist just may be from China.
-Linda,
Manchester Center, VT
给我留下最深印象的小说!很有趣看着范祎今后如何发展。美国下一代的伟大小说家或许来自中国。
-琳达
曼切斯特中心,佛蒙特州
发表在《出版人周刊》的讨论区

What an incredible story! It’s exciting, adventurous, and magnificent. It has fabulous characters in a captivating world that really sucked me in. Loved it!
Linh (San Jose, CA)
简直写出了一个令人难以置信的故事!扣人心弦、充满冒险、场面宏大。在她描画出的那个迷人世界中那一个个神奇的角色完全把我吸引住了。太爱读这本书了!
-琳
圣何塞,加利福尼亚州
发表于哈珀柯林斯读者书评区

This book is amazing, the characters and the plot were magical. This book is for people who like Warriors! I should know I am one. Yeah, overall the book was very great. I hope Nancy Yi Fan continues writing for the rest of her life!
- Mychajlo
Philadelphia, PA
这本小说写得太美妙了,书中的角色、情节充满了神奇。这本书会吸引爱读《勇士》的书迷的!至少我已成了它的书迷了。是的。总之,这本小说写得太棒了。我希望范祎今后一直写下去!
- 迈卡亚罗
费城,宾西法尼亚
发表于哈珀柯林斯读者书评区

I don’t like fantasy books, but I thought Swordbird was marvelous! Nancy Yi Fan is an incredible young writer. She cleverly uses personification to show how war hurts both sides and the strong feelings that evolve from it. In fact, her characters become so life-like that at times I cried along beside them, laughed at them, or became angry with them. I look forward to Nancy’s next creation!
-Toni
Onalaska, WI
我一般不太喜欢奇幻小说的,但是我认为《剑鸟》写得太好了!范祎是个天才小作家。她巧妙地运用拟人的手法向读者展示战争如何伤害双方,以及从中衍生的强烈的感情。事实上,她描写的角色栩栩如生,我不时地跟着他们一起哭,一起笑,并跟角色生气。我盼望早日读到范祎的下一本书。
-托尼
欧那拉斯卡,威斯康星州
发表于哈珀柯林斯读者书评区

Swordbird was an interesting look at war through the eyes of a child. Young writer Nancy Yi Fan transferred her 6th grade girl’s perception of war and resulting fears to a war situation in a forest inhabited by cardinals, blue jays, robins, assorted songbirds, and a terroristic hawk with his army of crows and ravens. The author gave human characteristics to the birds while keeping their birdlike qualities as well–which would keep the subject more approachable to children reading her book. I liked how the enslaved birds as well as the birds under attack fought back and thought of ways to join together to beat the evil dictator. This book may help children realize that although fighting a war is never pleasant, those under attack should unite, have faith, and work together to maintain freedom.
Thomas
Dover, DE
《剑鸟》是通过孩子眼睛看战争的一本很有趣的小说。小作者范祎把她6年级时对战争的认识和恐惧转换成了一片森林的鸟之间发生战争的故事,森林里有红鸟、蓝鸟、鸫鸟、各种剧团鸟、恐怖鸟老鹰和他的乌鸦和渡鸦士兵。作者赋予鸟了人性同时又保留了鸟的特征,使战争与和平这个主题更易被孩子读者所接受。我喜欢书中奴鸟和受进攻的林鸟如何反抗,如何想方设法联合起来反击恶霸的情节。这本书也许能帮助儿童认识到打仗永远是不好的。被进攻方应该团结起来,满怀信心,一同为争取自由而战。
-托马斯
多佛,特拉华州
发表于哈珀柯林斯读者书评区

I think Swordbird is amazing. It is the kind of book that I love to read, and the author is around my age. I bought it and read it in one night. I only hope that someday I will write that well.
by Emily Anderson
我认为《剑鸟》写得太棒了。这种书是我喜爱读的那种,作者跟我的年龄差不多。我买了这本书,一晚上就把它读完了。我希望将来我也能写出这么好的书。
埃米莉.安德森

I bought this book for my 10 year old grandson who read the book in 2 days. He said he really liked it and the fact the characters were birds really amazed him. I gave it a five star rating on his recommendation.
Evelyn R. Boyer
我给我10岁的孙子买了这本书,他用了两天就把它读完了。他说他真太喜欢它了,书中的鸟的角色让他开心。在我孙子的推荐下我给这本书五星的满分。
伊夫琳.博伊尔
发表于亚马逊网读者评论区

Nancy, you are an insparation to me. Not only did you write an amazingly fun book, but you showed me that if you follow your dreams and never give up, you can accomplish anything!!!
Willow (12 years old)
范祎, 你给我的鼓励太大了。你不仅写出了一本非常有趣的书,而且你的成绩告诉大家如果你追求你的梦想,你就能成功的!!!
薇洛,12岁

Your book is the best book ever. I read it in one day. You should make it into a movie. I’m making my mom read the book. Your book was featured in my TFK magazine. I love the book so much. - Mia
你写的书是我读过的最好的书。我用了一天的时间就把它读完了。你应该把它改编成电影。我正让我妈妈读这本书呢。你的书在《时代》杂志少年版上是特别推荐的书目。我特别喜爱这本书。
- 米娅

Swordbird
Nancy Yi Fan, read by Colleen Delaney. HarperChildren’s Audio, unabridged, four CDs, four hours, $25.95 ISBN 978-0-06-123398-2
As any fan of Brian Jacques’s Redwall saga knows, the forest is teeming with societies of animals that have complicated dynamics. Thirteen-year-old author Yi Fan’s debut novel joins the genre with her tale told from the birds’ vantage point, translated handily to audio by Delaney. The narrator’s steady, assured delivery paints a captivating fantasy world for listeners, replete with feathered heroes and villains. Turnatt, the tyrant hawk, forces his enslaved woodbird subjects to steal eggs and food from both the blue jays and the cardinals, causing the two bird tribes to blame each other and go to war. But when a neutral party reveals Turnatt’s plan, the warring factions join forces to seek out the Swordbird, Son of the Great Spirit, the only true hope to help them restore peace. Though listeners may have trouble differentiating Delaney’s bird character voices, adventure, action and allegory abound here, helping this recording to take wing. A bonus interview with the author is included. Ages 10-up. (Feb.)
Staff of Publishers Weekly
布赖恩.雅克写的《红墙》系列的书迷都知道,森林里的动物世界纷繁复杂。13岁作者范祎的处女作也加入了这个体裁,讲述了鸟的世界的故事,并由德莱尼把它朗读成了有声读物。朗读者稳重、可信的语气为听众描画了一个神奇迷人的世界。这个世界有各种各样的长着羽毛的英雄和恶棍。暴君特耐特老鹰命令手下士兵到红鸟、蓝鸟营地偷蛋,偷食物,使双方互相指责。当爱丝卡发现特耐特的诡计后,双方联合起来,共同寻找伸的儿子剑鸟,这是他们寻求和平的唯一希望。故事充满了历险、格斗和传说,使得这个有声故事长上了翅膀。有声CD中还包括了采访作者的录音。
-《出版人周刊》的评论员

I saw an article in a children’s newspaper about a young girl called Nancy Yi Fan who had published a book. When I read Swordbird, I was amazed how the author described every character, event, and place with such detail, and how the plot worked out so well. I really enjoyed reding Swordbird, and cannot wait for the sequel to come out!
- Téa Kvetenadze
我在一个儿童报纸上读到了小女孩范祎出版小说的文章。当我读《剑鸟》时,我惊奇地发现作者把每个角色、事件和地点都描写那么详细、情节发展得那么流畅。我真的喜欢《剑鸟》啊,并迫不及待地盼望《剑鸟》的前传早日问世!
-提伊.克维特娜茨

I think your book is awesome. We read it at school but I wanted to read it again because it was so good. You have encouraged me to write. I liked seeing you at my school too. Thank you!
-Jessica
我认为你的小说太酷了。我在学校读了它,可我还想读一遍,因为书写太好了。你鼓励我写作,我盼望你能到学校来访问。谢谢你!
-杰茜卡

Hi, Nancy.
I enjoyed your story. The best part is the way you write — crisp, clear, not a wasted word. The story as well is tidy, pleasant, and compelling.
I loved your use of language — your precise use of verbs such as ‘pinioned’, ‘scurry’, ‘bobbed’, ‘gurgles’, ‘rippled’, etc, the made-up pronouns with such clarity (e.g ‘anybird’) and the images like ‘a thick wall of pines’. The names and terms you used drew me into the story. ‘Slavebird’, ‘Flame-back’ for a cardinal, ‘Skylion’ for a blue jay, ‘Bone-squak’, and ‘Swordbird’ are all in a true fantasy fashion. The index of names at the end is kind of a treat. Actually all the extra stuff enhanced the book appropriately….
Your book is brilliant in all of its detail and craft.
Linda Leonard Lamme,
Professor of Children’s Literature, Ph.D.
University of Florida
范祎: 你好!
我喜欢你的故事。最好的部分是你的写作手法 — 干脆、明了、没有废话。故事结构也很合理,读起来令人愉悦,让人一口气读下去。我喜欢你使用的动词,如,“pinioned”(捆绑上翅膀),“scurry”(急跑),“bobbed”(上下点头),“gurgles”(发出潺潺声),“rippled”(泛起涟漪)等等,还有你自己创造的代词(如“anybird”每只鸟),挺有有意思。再有一些景象的描写也很到位,如“a thick wall of pines”(松林的屏障)。你使用的名字很吸引我,如“火焰背”,“天狮”,“骨头喊”和“剑鸟”都带有奇幻小说的风格。结尾的名字目录给读者带来了方便。事实上,所有附加的东西都很得体。
你的小说在所有细节的处理上都近乎完美。
琳达.拉米
儿童文学教授,博士
佛罗里达大学

Swordbird is the most inspirational book for kids wanting to write their own books. It has everything an important book should have, and you may not even believe that a 12/13 year old wrote this. When I write my books and I get stuck, I find myself thinking “What would Nancy do?” It’s real great.-Erin G.
《剑鸟》这本书最能给自己想写小说的 孩子带来启发和鼓励。它具有所有好书所具备的特征。你也许不相信一个十二、三岁的孩子能写出这样的书。当我写书时,常常写不下去,这时,我就问自己“范祎怎么做的呢?”这本书真好啊!
-埃琳

Dear Nancy, today I finished Swordbird. You are such an inspiring author!!! I think you should write a sequel or turn it into the first book of a series. It would be cool if we could see Miltin again!
-Valerie (Val)
亲爱的范祎:
今天我读完了《剑鸟》,你是一位多么鼓励人的小作者呀!!!我想你该写个后传或把写个系列什么的。若是再能读写有关米尔顿的故事,那该多好啊!
-瓦莱丽

听作者的演讲有所得
今天她来我们学校做了一个全英语的讲座。还送了中英对照的《剑鸟》,到场的几乎人手一本。
虽然只有十三岁,但是看上去相当成熟。她对文学的理解远远超过中国的同龄人,她对很多知识比如文学的整体有OUTLOOK;懂得鉴赏;以及写作过程中一些很实际的问题,总之,十分清楚怎样去做这件事。而我们总是半途而废,就是视野不开阔,因而不知道怎么做的问题。
她解决问题的能力也相当强,她知道怎么动脑筋,并且始终用享受和乐观的态度对待。我们没有美国文化熏陶出的PASSION,中国的环境里,更多的声音是:得过且过。
她知道怎样把握分寸,她为什么写。她对故事有怎样的期待,然后怎样倾听不同的声音。
我想,如此成熟的心态,也许我们的古人有,但是在当今的中国真的很难见到。我希望以后日子好过了,在中国长大的小孩也能像她一样,那么明澈,那样充满热忱。
这就是文化。
也许是我英语的表达能力太臭了,她没有能听懂我的意思,以为是写作技巧方面的问题。后来和同去的人讲了,他以为我说的“我们之间的区别”指社会宽容度。其实我也已经说过PASSION了,一方没有切身的体会,一方身在庐山中,都想不到“文化”的方面。
作者: ZDBNFXL001

今天一口气看完了后半本。这种书好像有个特点,看前半本时毫无感觉,但是看下去就会放不下来。而且也不能用故事梗概去预测它的精彩程度,就像福楼拜说的,一个故事在于怎么去写。我真料不到细节会那么生动和丰富,还读出点和平,信仰,牺牲之类的东西。
作者: ZDBNFXL001

I want to be cautious to not undermine the author’s skill level and potential because of her age. It’s undeniably a remarkable book considering the author’s age. Truth be told, many adult authors neglect to proofread their work. So, it’s admirable and inspiring to see someone who isn’t even a teenager yet to publish such a successful book. Admittedly, the storyline is targeted for the younger audience, as it was written by a younger person, so I wouldn’t recommend this to the average adult, but it’s a great book for children whose curiosity and interest in animals are at their peak. This book is engaging for them and offers a sense of mysticism that they can connect to. It’s like the Disney movie version of a book with an underlying political and moral compass. It’s best for young children whose reading level is advancing. It’ll also be so encouraging for children to know that someone their age accomplished such a goal.
With that said a well-written book by such an accomplished and dedicated writer more than deserves our support.
- Erik Espinoza
我要小心,不能因为作者的年龄而低估了她的写作技巧和潜能。考虑到她的年龄,这真是一本杰出的书。实际上,许多成人作家忽略改正和润色他们的作品。看到一个少女作家出版这本优秀的书的确令人鼓舞。这本小说是小作家写给孩子的书,所以我不推荐给成人读,因为孩子们对动物的兴趣和好奇处在人生的顶峰阶段。这本书的对象是孩子,它对孩子具有神秘的吸引力。这本小说就像迪斯尼影片的剧本那样蕴涵教育意义。它最适合阅读水平较高的儿童读者阅读。它能给作者的同龄人带来鼓励。
总之,这是一本由杰出小作者写出的一本很好的书,值得我们支持和鼓励。
- 埃里克.埃斯皮诺萨

Yi Fan’s tightly woven story delivers a manifest message promoting peace and freedom. Starring woodland bird characters, the saga pits the tyrannical hawk Turnatt, captor of “slavebirds” whom he shackles and puts to work building his fortress, against the cardinals and blue jays. Though once friendly, these two benign flocks are now at war: Turnatt’s soldiers have stolen eggs and food from each flock (the hawk eats a purloined egg daily, believing this will “keep death away”), and have led each camp to believe the other is responsible for the thefts. One of the slavebirds, a robin named Miltin, escapes to tell Aska, a brave young jay, about Turnatt’s evil doings and his plan to enslave all the local woodbirds. Blue jays and cardinals join forces to vanquish the despot, a mission that entails several diverting twists, including a search for the necessary elements to summon the Swordbird, the “mystical white bird, the son of the Great Spirit.” The author occasionally relieves the tale’s ample tension with snippets of humor. While feasting with a traveling troupe of winged thespians, for instance, the cardinals and blue jays drive away Turnatt’s marauding forces by bombarding them with bean soup and raspberry pies. Experienced readers will recognize the familiar allegory here, but the book will likely appeal to Redwall fans, and this young writer is worth watching.
- Publishers Weekly
范祎这本巧妙编织的故事传达了一个追求和平和自由的讯息。它以林鸟为正面角色,恶霸老鹰特耐特为反面角色,描写了特耐特如何抓鸟为奴,来建筑堡垒,并袭击红蓝鸟的故事。尽管红蓝鸟曾经是朋友,但他们现在却彼此打了起来,这是因为特耐特士兵偷蛋、偷食物 (特耐特老鹰每天吃只林鸟蛋,相信这样会长生不老的),让红蓝鸟彼此认为是对方干的。奴鸟中的一只鸫鸟米尔顿逃了出来,把特耐特的罪恶行径和要抓当地鸟为奴的真相告诉了一只勇敢的蓝鸟少女爱斯卡。红蓝鸟联合起来一起抵抗特耐特。这期间包括了一些有趣的曲折情节,如寻找呼唤剑鸟的宝物,剑鸟是只神秘的白鸟,神的儿子。作者在紧张的故事情节中穿插了些风趣、幽默的片段,红蓝鸟联合剧团鸟用豆子汤、草莓派反击进攻他们的特耐特士兵。有经验的读者会联想到《红墙》系列的一些场面。这本小说大概会吸引《红墙》系列书迷的。这位小作家值得注目。
-《出版人周刊》评论

Dear Nancy, When is your next book going to come? Just to tell you, your book is great!
- Alex
亲爱的范祎:
你下一本小说什么时候出版啊?只想说,你的书写得太酷了!
-亚历克丝

我很佩服這麼一位年紀輕輕的小女孩,文筆出眾,思想成熟,這本書目前已經榮登紐約時報暢銷書排行榜,並於世界各地出版熱銷,中文版的則是由范禕親自翻譯。
-Shelly Chiu
I admire such a young girl. Her writing is so outstanding and her thoughts are so mature. This novel has appreared on the New York Times Bestseller LIst and sells hot worldwide. Its Chinese version was translated by Nancy Yi Fan herself.
- Shelly Chiu

作者:海上人家海天文学 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
ZT: 一个80后中国女孩写给未来儿子的信 海归酒吧 2009-6-05 周五, 10:56
[讨论]投票啦!如果你在马路上,看见你个中国女孩和一个洋人很亲热地在一起,你会? 海归酒吧 2007-8-26 周日, 23:43
[分享]看了上海女孩子,外地女孩就没法看了;看了香港女孩,中国女孩就没法看... 海归酒吧 2013-8-22 周四, 22:14
zt20岁左右的中国女孩段青,曾获得世界跳水冠军,若干年跑到美国来,如今却... 海归主坛 2008-7-23 周三, 10:00
美国黑人男子:这样的中国女孩 最好戒掉(图) 海归酒吧 2015-12-17 周四, 21:05
美国家庭收养的中国女孩:因被抛弃感到庆幸(图) 海归茶馆 2015-9-30 周三, 21:50
[转帖]美国女孩摆摊卖煎饼果子 网友惊呼“国粹被窃” 新华网 海归主坛 2014-2-22 周六, 12:34
ZT: 他们嘿咻时我出去…34岁美国女性性学家一女侍二夫 【哇, 这不乱了套啦】 海归茶馆 2013-3-02 周六, 13:41

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 海上人家离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆 -> 海天文学           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.