海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: ZT:苏格兰的财政部长娶了天津姑娘嘻嘻TV的记者
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 ZT:苏格兰的财政部长娶了天津姑娘嘻嘻TV的记者   
suancai

头衔: 海归中士
声望: 博导

加入时间: 2007/08/17
文章: 799

海归分: 916

文章标题: ZT:苏格兰的财政部长娶了天津姑娘嘻嘻TV的记者 (929 reads)      时间: 2007-8-30 周四, 11:36   

作者:suancai海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

A SCOTTISH minister yesterday married a Chinese television news reporter at a small family wedding in Perthshire.

Tom McCabe, 51, the Executive Finance Minister, exchanged vows with Shuming Kong, who he met a year and a half ago at a social event in London. She is to leave her previous glamorous life to live in Hamilton.

The new Mrs McCabe, 34, is London correspondent for China Central Television. She is currently seeking alternative employment in Scotland to coincide with her move north.

In a statement after the ceremony, conducted in front of about 25 guests at the Cairn Lodge Hotel in Perthshire, the Hamilton South MSP said: "This has been a fantastic day for me, shared by family and friends. Shuming is a wonderful and beautiful person, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with her."

Kong added: "I'm delighted to become Tom's wife, and am really excited about my new life in Scotland."

Among the guests were McCabe's son and daughter from his previous marriage.

The couple have postponed their honeymoon until later in the year, due to pressure of work on both sides.

McCabe is due to fly out to the USA for official Tartan Week duties on behalf of the Scottish Executive, while his new wife has to travel to Beijing for work.

Kong has worked for China Central Television for two years. McCabe has been a Labour MSP since 1999.

He was first appointed Minister for Parliament in the Scottish Executive from 1999-2001.

After the Scottish parliamentary election, he returned as Deputy Minister for Health and Community Care. In October 2004 he was promoted to Minister for Finance and Public Service Reform in place of Andy Kerr.

作者:suancai海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
财政部长保尔森就中国和全球经济问题发表讲话 华尔街动态 2008-11-26 周三, 09:06
财政部长保尔森在传统基金会谈美中经济关系 海归主坛 2007-10-09 周二, 11:54
股市暴跌 美财政部长向布什汇报跌情 海归论坛 2007-2-28 周三, 17:45
消息印证:前美国财政部长现任深发展董事长 海归社区 2007-1-16 周二, 15:32
值到爆---饮杯苏格兰威士忌先 海归茶馆 2017-2-14 周二, 18:44
[转帖]中国以简政放权替代财政刺激效果不错 要严控地方债 华尔街见闻 海归主坛 2014-3-24 周一, 05:07
[分享] 大上海财政局的“新主人”——顾准 海归茶馆 2013-7-04 周四, 06:21
zt: 去年全国财政收入11.7万亿 占GDP比例创新高 海归主坛 2013-1-23 周三, 07:24

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 suancai离线  发送站内短信
  • ZT:苏格兰的财政部长娶了天津姑娘嘻嘻TV的记者 -- suancai - (1722 Byte) 2007-8-30 周四, 11:36 (929 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.