海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 【有趣的米国大选】精彩绝伦口水战 -- 黑哥们拒绝当喜莱莉副手,精彩言论够女强人喝一壶的
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 【有趣的米国大选】精彩绝伦口水战 -- 黑哥们拒绝当喜莱莉副手,精彩言论够女强人喝一壶的   
XiamenTurtle
[博客]
[个人文集]

声望: 博导

加入时间: 2004/02/20
文章: 3036

海归分: 30

文章标题: 【有趣的米国大选】精彩绝伦口水战 -- 黑哥们拒绝当喜莱莉副手,精彩言论够女强人喝一壶的 (1740 reads)      时间: 2008-3-11 周二, 03:32   

作者:XiamenTurtle海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

首先表明俺的最新态度 (在茶馆说过了):
黑哥们不地道,丫有个华裔亲妹夫在加拿大,居然还反对中国,可气!

言归正传,奥巴马拒绝当喜莱莉副手,有几段说的很强,小伙有料!其实也是喜莱莉没道理,自己眼看就要出局了,刚缓过气来就要人家黑哥们过来拜码头当老二,欺负黑哥们 没 Ball 不是!

【强段子 1】
"With all due respect. I won twice as many states as Senator Clinton. I've won more of the popular vote than Senator Clinton. I have more delegates than Senator Clinton. So, I don't know how somebody who's in second place is offering vice presidency to the person who's in first place。"

【强段子 2】
Obama also said the Clinton campaign was "hoodwinking" voters when it suggested he was not ready to be president while also floating the possibility of a joint Clinton-Obama ticket.

"I don't understand," he said. "If I'm not ready, how is it that you think I should be such a great vice president?"

----------------------
【CNN】 -- Sen. Barack Obama Monday flatly rejected suggestions that he would be a vice presidential running mate for Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Sen. Barack Obama speaks to supporters during a rally in Columbus, Mississippi, Monday.

1 of 2 Both Clinton, Obama's rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, and her husband, former President Clinton, have suggested a joint Clinton-Obama ticket -- with Obama in the second slot.

"Senator Clinton is fighting hard. She's tenacious. I respect her for that. She is working hard to win the nomination. But I want everybody to be absolutely clear. I'm not running for vice president. I'm running for president of the United States of America," Obama told supporters during a rally in Columbus, Mississippi.

If anyone should be suggesting vice presidential candidates, it should be him, Obama suggested.

"With all due respect. I won twice as many states as Senator Clinton. I've won more of the popular vote than Senator Clinton. I have more delegates than Senator Clinton. So, I don't know how somebody who's in second place is offering vice presidency to the person who's in first place," he said. Watch Obama spike a Clinton-Obama ticket »

Obama also said the Clinton campaign was "hoodwinking" voters when it suggested he was not ready to be president while also floating the possibility of a joint Clinton-Obama ticket.

"I don't understand," he said. "If I'm not ready, how is it that you think I should be such a great vice president?"

Obama was campaigning in Mississippi a day before the state holds its primary on Tuesday, while Clinton keeps her eye on the next big prize on the Democratic calendar, Pennsylvania.

Thirty-three delegates are at stake Tuesday, and in the tight Democratic race, every delegate is critical. CNN estimates that Obama leads Clinton by less than 100 delegates, 1,527 to 1,428. A candidate needs 2,025 delegates to win the nomination.

Obama won the Wyoming caucuses Saturday, where he picked up seven delegates. Clinton won five delegates.

Obama was also scheduled to hold a rally in Jackson, Mississippi, Monday, while Clinton was set to hold campaign events in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania holds its primary on April 22.

作者:XiamenTurtle海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
【热闹的米国大选】到目前为止,台面上的三个候选人谁最牛X(谁最 Niuab... 海归主坛 2008-3-13 周四, 19:34
【米国大选◆纽约人◆俄国人民英雄◆北京奥运◆赤壁◆股市一片红】 海归主坛 2008-7-23 周三, 07:25
【可爱的中国富婆】国内女首富张茵面对记者:“我不代表自己利益” 【照片】 海归主坛 2008-3-09 周日, 03:26
感谢各位米国朋友百忙之中热情回复,安校长\子草\又是一年花开时\OAK\悍... 海归茶馆 2006-5-20 周六, 14:59
【MSNBC 预测美国房价】Where will housing be i... 海归主坛 2009-10-21 周三, 05:10
【危机处理原则】 “Don‘t Flip” - 学徒7季明星PK前几集观感... 海归主坛 2008-2-28 周四, 05:44
【在美国看热闹】Desperate喜莱莉 攻击中国,抓狂之态可怜无奈,无可... 海归主坛 2008-2-28 周四, 02:40
【暴强的中国简史】(ZT) 海归茶馆 2005-11-26 周六, 18:14

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 XiamenTurtle离线  发送站内短信
  • 【有趣的米国大选】精彩绝伦口水战 -- 黑哥们拒绝当喜莱莉副手,精彩言论够女强人喝一壶的 -- XiamenTurtle - (3156 Byte) 2008-3-11 周二, 03:32 (1740 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.