海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 從此不吃鵝肝:Won't eat Foie Gras anymore =(
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 從此不吃鵝肝:Won't eat Foie Gras anymore =(   
阿修罗
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 博导
性别: 性别:女年龄: 43
加入时间: 2006/05/07
文章: 996
来自: Venus
海归分: 170826

文章标题: 從此不吃鵝肝:Won't eat Foie Gras anymore =( (1646 reads)      时间: 2009-10-21 周三, 02:28

作者:阿修罗海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Day to day we eat food that are tasty, delicious & did we ever stop to wonder where these food comes from & their origination? One fine example is the one below which I've received that I'm currently forwarding to gain awareness.

Foie gras is a luxury originated from France.

Let's see the source of this "wonderful dish"

The geese are forced to eat.. even if it does not desire to

The metal pipe pass through the throat to stomach ...even if it does not want to eat anything
To make the liver bigger and fatter the geese are kept in .......

Cages that are very small and they are forced to stay in one position to avoid using energy, thus converting all food into fat.

How sad their eyes show up......

Their legs were bloated from long standing everyday. Not allowed to sleep because they will be held to eat again,

How sad is this kind of life can be....

They are forced to eat until they are dead & their bodies can't stand it anymore...

Those who survive have cramped to inflamed until their asses..bloodied as its' shit comes out with it. What other pains & sufferings can be more than such inflicted tortures.

You can still see that the food is still in its' mouth

Not only their mouth & throat hurts, all the time, their stomach ache from the food , Fats bloated their legs , with no sleep , no exercises. But also no free will for life to see the sky or river

The result to get a "beautiful" and white liver that becomes unusually big like this

As Liver-canned from aboard

Stop being so selfish to make predation from now on please, every single life also has their mind & value.
Please forgive my poor English as I tried my best to revise this message. Kindly help to forward it out as these poor geese in other parts of the world does not deserved to be in such deplorable state of life.
STOP THE DAILY TORTURES AND CRUELTY TO THE ANIMALS..
STOP TAKING THIS DISH OR PRODUCT FROM NOW.
STOP THE DEMAND AND THE SUPPLY WILL END.
AND THE TORTURE AND SUFFERING WILL END.[/img]

作者:阿修罗海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[转帖]炒肝——最名不副实的北京小吃 环球网 【建议上点年纪的不吃这玩意儿】 海归主坛 2014-8-12 周二, 21:31
【原汁原味】吃吃吃 吃饱吃撑吃胖吃肥 吃到吃出脂肪肝 生活风情 2007-12-21 周五, 03:15
【健康新闻 ZT】惊人数字: 中国1.2亿人携带乙肝病毒 -- 这无疑是一... 海归论坛 2005-1-20 周四, 16:57
【闯荡中东】(6)背枪逛街下馆子,美女帅哥吃美食 生活风情 2017-10-07 周六, 03:11
上海最好吃的五十样东西!没吃过的别说你是上海人!微信 海归茶馆 2017-8-29 周二, 23:15
【2017欧非风情】(8)不眠的德吉玛广场:吃不完的美食,看不尽的风情 生活风情 2017-7-21 周五, 04:37
好吃不贵, 魔都上海 25家 小吃店 (一家人均八十多元有点贵?)老狼是否... 海归茶馆 2017-2-20 周一, 02:06
【波儿的波】誓要保持文青本色!穿衣吃饭赏画的一天。。。【多图+更新】 生活风情 2016-8-28 周日, 15:44

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 阿修罗离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.