海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [新版有感]轻柔地说,我的爱  [旧版有感]似水流年 
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题

风情原创帖评选投票
超喜欢
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
喜欢
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
一般
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
不怎么样
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
投票人数: 3
总投票数: 3
[ 这个投票没有截止期限 ]

作者 [新版有感]轻柔地说,我的爱  [旧版有感]似水流年    
SuanNiBaiRou
[博客]
[个人文集]

警告次数: 6

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女
加入时间: 2006/04/05
文章: 1885
来自: pork & garlic ...
海归分: 11739

文章标题: [新版有感]轻柔地说,我的爱  [旧版有感]似水流年  (1846 reads)      时间: 2007-2-15 周四, 17:05   

作者:SuanNiBaiRou海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

歌词:
Speak softly, love and hold me warm against your heart
I feel your words, the tender trembling moments start
Were in a world, our very own
Sharing a love that only few have ever known
Wine-colored days warmed by the sun
Deep velvet nights when we are one
Speak softly, love so no one hears us but the sky
The vows of love we make will live until we die
My life is yours and all becau-au-se
You came into my world with love so softly love
Wine-colored days warmed by the sun
Deep velvet nights when we are one
Speak softly, love so no one hears us but the sky
The vows of love we make will live until we die
My life is yours and all becau-au-se
You came into my world with love so softly love

翻译:
轻柔地说,我的爱,把我抱紧贴近你的胸膛
我感受着你温柔颤动着的心
在我们的世界里
只有爱,没有别人
醇酒样的天空被太阳映红
漆黑的夜象天鹅绒样厚重
我们连为一体
天空下我们轻轻地诉说,没人听见
爱的誓言与我们生息相随
我的生命属于你因为
你赋予我柔软的爱
醇酒样的天空被太阳映红
漆黑的夜象天鹅绒样厚重
我们连为一体
天空下我们轻轻地诉说,没人听见
爱的誓言与我们生息相随
我的生命属于你因为
你赋予给我柔软的爱

新版有感 -- 轻柔地说,我的爱

情人节的晚上
坐在灯光下
没有一丝的惆怅
享受着一个人的孤独

听着这首熟悉的曲子
潦草地翻译后
我想
黑社会的电影插曲为什么满是
温柔地诉说--爱

然后
我觉得我明白

曾经
让日出温暖的晨光
洒到我的肩膀
遥望着海上的地平线

曾经
在涛声依旧的夜晚
面对着一个人的宇宙
任由黑色将我吞噬

每次曾经的过后
我的心都是满满
因为
造物主曾向我温柔地诉说

人们
在生命的穿梭中
欣喜着,失落着,淡忘着
直到失去知觉

情人节
有知觉的人们匆匆地
送出鲜花贺卡
温柔地诉说着

一个人的情人节
我想起
坐在海边的我
和几个kodak moments

明天的我
会刻意留意一下被太阳温暖下的天空
然后让温柔爬上我的脸

旧版有感 -- 似水流年 The River of Floating Time

Sitting here, I opened the Music Forum, and glanced at posts, and then stopped at this one: God Father theme song — Speak Softly Love (violin).

I have watched God Father I II III more than one time before. If I ask myself what scenes I remember, I would say: I remember Marlon Brando’s husky voice; god father II daughter's (Sophia Coppola) long hair and emotionless face; a snowy white day at the lake and the little boat that god father II’s brother being shot; God father II wife’s beauty and about the first time I saw a woman’s bare breasts on screen; A dying God father I put leaves on his mouth and played trick on his grandson and then dropped dead; many other scenes, and I also remember the melody of the above ti<x>tle song. So before the web page is downloaded, the melody started in my mind.

Marlon Brando, his whole look is like his lips, full and filled. I imagine many women could be lured by this kind of lips. I think men with full lips have lots of power when comes to kissing women … I am not a fan of Brando.

The appearance of god father is not filled by big muscle, none what so ever, even for the young god father in little Italy in New York, but filled by tailored suit with red rose as decoration, and THE husky voice. Red rose on the tailored black suit and white shirt is the picture posted here, what a contraction in colors. I think this picture can be called art.

The music is on auto restart. I listen to the melody, ultra soft, sounds drawn out mainly from violin. The piece is an easy violin piece if talking about technique, played mainly on the third position, and the notes are so long and lack of highs and lows changes. It can be only played with light bow changes, changes without trace, but with hidden power to play out peace — PEACE REQUIRES THE ULTRA POWER. It probably requires talent to produce this kind of sound, it is not just technique.

I do feel the beauty of the music, it describes: the generations, the father, the sons, the wives, the brothers, the baby showers, the cash, the killings, the love, the sex, the power, the hopeless, the pain, the whining, the struggle. All the sound of these, even the fire cracker like gun shots, everything can be contained or buried in this piece of music, like sometimes it is a drop of rain fell into the river, and sometimes it is a bucket of water poured into the river. But the water of time is forever floating, and sometimes if you take a snap shot looking from a distant, the river is always shinning under the sun, so calm like nothing has ever happened, seldom does it have highs and lows — shinning, quiet, floating — like the floating river of time.

作者:SuanNiBaiRou海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

上一次由SuanNiBaiRou于2007-2-15 周四, 18:39修改,总共修改了6次

相关主题
[蒜泥新版有感]轻柔地说,我的爱[白肉旧版有感]似水流年[横批]怎么呻吟都... 海归酒吧 2007-2-15 周四, 18:42
V's Day -【云海】特别制作专辑, 感受莽云的轻柔和汹涌 海归论坛 2004-2-14 周六, 07:08
[音乐]贴一首轻柔的【你的眼神】,节日快乐! 高山流水 2011-12-17 周六, 06:43
[波儿的波]浪漫轻柔的佛洛伦斯-一些美丽的房子![多图] 海归茶馆 2010-5-03 周一, 22:24
[旧贴回放,问]女人为了圆满,不去象男人那样全方位追求...,值得么? 海归酒吧 2009-5-06 周三, 15:11
[转贴]中国流行顺口溜:口口声声“这年头” 海归风情 2006-5-14 周日, 11:18
zt 今天我感到很自豪,是因为我们中国人是世界上最优秀的。在我得到中国的基... 海归茶馆 2006-1-15 周日, 15:31
賽斯書《神奇之道》1. 自發性自己。「即刻的魔術」。當我們一直在趕時間時,... 科学,生命和未来 2023-4-03 周一, 08:37

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 SuanNiBaiRou离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.