海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [功夫原创+精美照片]插队,打你丫的。广州汽车站奇遇
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [功夫原创+精美照片]插队,打你丫的。广州汽车站奇遇   
功夫王
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 专家
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/02/21
文章: 6733
来自: 美国,加拿大,中国
海归分: 531677

文章标题: [功夫原创+精美照片]插队,打你丫的。广州汽车站奇遇 (2438 reads)      时间: 2007-10-08 周一, 17:00   

作者:功夫王海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

很久没有写英文,,可能有一些生疏,各位看看,有语法,结构的错误,提出来,送照片咯。

桂林火车站

National Day holiday in China is 7 days. Hundreds of millions of Chinese simultaneously take on the road which creates the biggest jam for the transportation network, bus stations, train stations, airports, bike routes and even walkways. The last day of the 7 day holiday is the most traveled. I happened to be one of the people that contributed to the congestion in that day.

I was traveling from ShenZhen to GuangZhou. I took the bus and arrived at the GuangZhou bus station at around 4 pm. There were so much people and I had to wait 20 minutes patiently in line for the taxi.

As soon as I got in front of the taxi, a man and a woman came up from the other direction and wanted to get into my taxi. They did not wait in line. I was very angry. So I shouted to the man: Hey, get in line. This is my taxi. The man shout back in Chinese: Fxxk u, I have never waited in line in my life. The woman wanted to open the door. I was furious and hold the door. The man was continuously yelling and threatening to hit me with his fist.

I have heard a lot about the problems in the GuangZhou bus station. Many of my friends warmed me of not getting into any trouble in that place. Judging from his size and strength, I can easily take on him. I was not going to back down.

What happened next shocked me.

A security guard jumped over the fence with a swift move punched the guy right in the face with two other security guards followed. The man started to yell back but he was not going to fight rather just created a lot of noise. Bulking dog never bites. While all the attention was focused on the security guards and the guy, the woman was trying to stop the fight by pushing the security guards back.

The yelling back and forth lasted about 30 seconds and the man took off with the woman. I saw them went to different directions. The woman disappeared quickly and there were a few other women waiting for her at the corner of the street. The man had another man waiting for him also at the street corner. They were continuously yelling and shouting while walked away

When we all thought that the whole episode was over, one of the security guard searched in his pants and shouted: My cell phone is gone. Where is my cell phone?

All of the security guards started to chase the two men. I checked the pockets in my pants: my wallet and the cell phone are still there. Thank god!

作者:功夫王海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[功夫原创+精美照片]鸟巢,水立方外围工程快结束了 行行摄摄 2008-5-22 周四, 16:08
[功夫原创+精美照片]欧洲记行(22)拜仁州不止有国王湖、天鹅堡!Eagl... 海归酒吧 2007-8-10 周五, 10:23
[功夫原创+精美照片]男人,女人,女海龟, 海龟女人只有嫁给老外吗? 海归酒吧 2007-4-09 周一, 23:30
[功夫原创+精美照片]四川海螺沟玩爽攻略 行行摄摄 2010-2-23 周二, 22:57
[功夫原创+精美照片]书非借不能读也,产品非抄不能赚也。 海归主坛 2010-1-05 周二, 13:47
[功夫原创+精美照片]技工贸vs. 贸工技, 回国创业,海龟发财梦,捐款等等。 海归主坛 2010-1-04 周一, 20:26
[功夫原创+精美照片]黔东南 行行摄摄 2009-10-11 周日, 22:08
[功夫原创+精美照片]深圳东涌西涌的徒步穿越 行行摄摄 2009-9-08 周二, 18:08

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 功夫王离线  发送站内短信 MSN
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.