September 17th, 2007[原创]猎头急聘：税务经理，北京
• Perform tax analysis including and tax planning & recommendation;
• Provide professional internal advisory services whenever necessary;
• Monitor all the compliance work for China and US entities, such as VAT, BT, CIT, IIT, etc;
• Perform regular tax health check on all China entities;
• Communicate with tax authorities on income tax, turnover tax and other tax related matters including tax audits as well as assist with the coordination of tax related inquires and investigations of all China entities by PRC tax authorities;
• Competence development of tax knowledge within China including tax laws& regulations update as well as conducting internal tax training;
• Responsible for Customs issues, including laws & regulations update, planning, negotiation with Customs Houses regarding specific customs issues or audits for all China entities;
• Responsible for internal audit development and annual internal audit for all China entities.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Tax;
• Minimum 4 years of tax related working experience in a Big Four accounting firm (strongly preferred) and/or MNCs;
• Fluent in PRC accounting principles, tax and Customs regulations and practices;
• Strong communication skills and can demonstrate necessary authority in different situations;
• Strong sense of responsibility, proactive and dedicated;
• Fluent in English, written and oral;
• Ability and willingness to research and learn basic US tax regulations and practices.