海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [原创]when i listen to flower
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [原创]when i listen to flower   
heliuqingqing
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归少将

头衔: 海归少将
声望: 专家
性别: 性别:女
加入时间: 2005/04/18
文章: 2294
来自: --
海归分: 269034

文章标题: [原创]when i listen to flower (2692 reads)      时间: 2008-4-19 周六, 03:11   

作者:heliuqingqing海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

The rain stopped last night,it became clear in the next morning,I knew the rainy season was coming,I had thought the Spring would stay a few days more,I almost had no time to take a glance of it,who knows the Spring had gone away quickly.

willows are standing silently in the corner of the playground,they are scorching as the season goes by,From which season I started to fix my eyes on them? In one spring sunshine afternoon,I opened my eyes and saw a colour of green which is so tender that can almost break one's heart into pieces,it is flowing in the breeze of March,it is seesawing the billows of life.the hands of spring breeze are playing the movement music for the bloom.

But,two springs have passed away slinkingly and I have never seen that kind of verdure of green.Has it elapseed from my eyes silently or it would not make the gloss of life again? Or the heartquake beauty is fleeting ?it is not going to come again? As if the best of our life comes only once,it will not come back again when it runs out

However,i am used waiting for the refulgence once i owned,I am wondering to see the beauty appears once more...i don't believe it belongs the one and only.

I think of a tree of flower,it full opens in May.but a clump of flower,it was so elegance and fresh,it was as white as the moonlight,one mid-night i got awake suddenly and i saw it.In the thin and gauze moonlight,it looks like the transparent voile skirt .it is looking towards me self-congratultly and coming out little by little under my staring at it. after that every time when I go across it I can't help to clap my eyes on it.I can feel that we are having a communion,while i am staring at it and taking a pity on it,it can make an early open and keep long time opened as if we have been good friends already .

I come to see it after several springs,In May, the anthesis .but i can't see the shape it wasit grows up and gets lots of branches,there are ghosts of green on its flowers,the flowers are getting smaller than before.i can't see the erst simplicity, I can't see the elegant and grace acted by the faery in the moon.its gaunt eyes are looking at me,It seems that the passed time has left some memorable scars in our hearts.

If I know what it is, will it tell me who has come to see it? During the past years lots of things have got great changes. They are the years that don't have enemies but at the time it has no real life. If I could, I would like to realize another state of life that likes the trees and flowers. That is my realization, Could it be the other administrative levels or height?

Unscramble the language of flowers, be repentant of the life silently, your heart will come close to the wonderland in a tender method. When I walk through .

The Same Moonlight

Shacking up in the countryside, I was often waked by the enchanting moonlight outside of the window at midnight. The full moon shone through my window just on the wooden chair which lured me to undraw the curtains and make me astonished by the splendid day-like outlook: The leaves on the treetop stand still, The full moon high above the sky looked like a copper mirror reflecting her silver brightness upon the flowers, everything were so graceful. Walking about the yard under such wonderful moonlight, I felt like to be in the fairy paradise.

The primrose flourished in the day was now still glittering by the moonlight. Her slender body lean back to the wall, as if she was watching the moon walking on the huge sky accompanied by the glistening stars. Silence wrapped every dreaming things only left me lonely falling into a reverie.

I grew up under such silent moon light. Everything is familiar for me: Under the similar moon light, I used to playing hide-and-seek with my kid friends in the summer night, the frogs kept clamoring in attempt to make the summer night longer. I especially enjoy the autumn night, with a purified full moon and joyful mind, sitting on the straw haystack, we sang and told stories in turn. Some chansons still emerged into my mind: Under the bright moon light, I hide horse and burnt the fragrant sticks… Although the sharp edge of the hay leaves everywhere in the yard often stinged my tender skin, I felt that it was the most enjoyable place in my childhood. The feeling rooted deep in my mind throughout all my 30 year-old life which may be a flash moment to the Universe, but I account it for half of my whole life. While I observed the moon’s cloudy and brilliant, the moon also witnessed my growing up from children’s naivete to adult’s thoughtfulness.

作者:heliuqingqing海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[原创]诚招网店合伙人 海归招聘 2024-3-18 周一, 09:26
[原创]招聘手工人员数人 海归招聘 2024-1-17 周三, 11:12
新不如旧?也谈创新技术的迷思 海归商务 2023-12-19 周二, 13:57
[讨论][原创]诈骗嫌犯郭文贵:一位反共“网红” 海归主坛 2023-12-01 周五, 00:14
[其它][原创]美国华人兼职采购业务招聘 海归招聘 2023-3-08 周三, 03:06
[原创] 海归招聘 2023-3-06 周一, 03:46
[原创][原创]基督教共产主义简史 海归茶馆 2023-2-06 周一, 19:49
[原创]国际快递避坑指南,看完打死也不要这样做? 海归主坛 2022-11-10 周四, 09:02

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 heliuqingqing离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 QQ号码87827260 Skype帐号
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.