海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: How to survive a LDR(如何在两地分居中生存)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 How to survive a LDR(如何在两地分居中生存)   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: How to survive a LDR(如何在两地分居中生存) (1832 reads)      时间: 2008-7-28 周一, 21:17   

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

7月26日听写作业

How to survive a long distance relationship (LDR)

作业视频在线播放地址

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr-fgbPgWnw

下载办法请把 播放地址放入 www.keepvid.com 选择youtube.下载后改为flv格式。

Correction based on 在路上's work.

Welcome to love u, I’m your host, Tiffany Smith. Is massive mileage keeping you and your guy apart? Let love u help you bridge the distance with how to survive an LDR. In today's society long distance relationships or LDRs are more prevalent than ever, according to Stats (short form for statistics) compared by the center for the study of long distance relationships, yeah, who knew that existed. There are over 14 million couples in the United States who live in different cities. So, how do u remain in love when u can’t even remain in the same zip code. Most LDRs inevitably lead to male depression. One of the most prescribed solutions is to remain social, even if you don’t feel like it. And ladies, make sure that some of these new buddies are women, just to be safe.

“Hello?” “Liz, it's me, Charlie, what do you up to?” “Charlie, how are you, isn’t that late there? Hi Vincent, Vincent, can I have a light?” “Where are you?” “I’m at a party.” “Can I have another mug of cranberry, thank you.” “Who are you even with?”

Just Rich, and some of the guys.” “It seems you are even hanging out with a lot dudes lately.” “Hot! Love the jeans, love that, so hot right now.” “Hey, how would u like if I start going out to dinner with some of my female co-workers. “Look, I gotta go, ruckle! Time for my body shock. “Ruckle! Nobody shocks, ruckle. No! No!”

Studies show that 70% of couples, who don’t discuss the expectations of their LDR, break up within a first six months. So, you gotta talk it out. If you are in an international romance, well, talk ain't cheap, so set up a VOIP, which is a voice over Internet protocol account on a site like Skype. And if you both have accounts, well, then talking is free.

It’s just so great that I can still wake up with you. You know, it's like an everyday for gypsy. I thought it’d really be sad at a time, but actually I'm really ok. Umm…honey I really got to get work. Yeah, ok. But it's just I hate to let u go. Cause, it's just like saying goodbye all over again. Yep. And it's just really important that we are completely honest with each other. Do u have anything that u wanna say? No? Good, Cause I really think that we are on the exactly same lately.

Just sounds and keep in lines in communication open, I think that our relationship is really going to go the distance. I mean, don’t u think? Yeah. Yeah, I mean that’s what I mean. It’s like u never love me at all. Amazing.

Research shows that when it comes LDRs, the pen is milder than the phone, so guys, why not write down your thoughts in a classic love letter, and you probably have a web cam, so why not go ahead and read it yourself.

(some freaking romantic sentences) “Wrote this for you. Unless our classroom exhaustion, her limbs will be solar twin? that will be unable to tell you where you start, where I am….Okay, now I’m just scared…I’m forwarding it to you, call me back as soon as you watch it. Hope you dream sweetly, have each other’s cleansing bodies, only to awake refreshed, ready to do it again~~~”

LDRs don’t have to mean out of sight, out of mind. In most cases out of sight can be well out of sight. So live where u like, as long as both of u live in the state of love. See u next time.

all credits goes to breakaway

听写记录由QQ群32149507和16725034网友完成,www.youtubeqq.com/bbs提供校对

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
朝韩终战 (用鲁迅《好东西歌》体) 生活风情 2018-5-03 周四, 08:18
小路---电影"彩云飞"插曲(Diamondhorse... 海归茶馆 2017-3-07 周二, 18:48
[原创]创业日记-528 (个人信用与互联网银行) 海归商务 2015-6-13 周六, 06:22
[原创]创业日记-522 (邪恶的中国商业及服务) 海归商务 2015-5-28 周四, 09:25
[原创]创业日记-487 (唯有奴隶制才能救中国) 海归商务 2015-1-19 周一, 09:47
(杨老师英语教学笔记12)简洁是诗歌之魂 海归茶馆 2014-11-01 周六, 03:20
[原创]创业日记-467 (中国式专制的文化根源) 海归商务 2014-9-05 周五, 09:06
人的智商分三等:黄、白、黑(总算可以不那么PC一会) 生活风情 2014-8-10 周日, 11:59

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
  • How to survive a LDR(如何在两地分居中生存) -- 山东斯汀 - (3562 Byte) 2008-7-28 周一, 21:17 (1832 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.