海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 来一个比哈佛商学院Case更有挑战性的案例:怎样帮一个小企业Turn Around?
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 来一个比哈佛商学院Case更有挑战性的案例:怎样帮一个小企业Turn Around?   
所跟贴 来一个比哈佛商学院Case更有挑战性的案例:怎样帮一个小企业Turn Around? -- tutu - (889 Byte) 2008-11-18 周二, 09:13 (5393 reads)
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 院士
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/11/05
文章: 12941

海归分: 491633

文章标题: Due to the time pressure on a weekday morning, I can only (1117 reads)      时间: 2008-11-18 周二, 22:06

作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

tell you my guts feeling, rather briefly and raw:

Assuming the going concern does not have any long term debt, I would come in with the capital of 400k rmb to take over the company ownership at least 80%. Everyone in the office will be let go including the previous owners. They can serve as outside advisors on needed ba<x>sis with regular retainer. Accounting person can be outsourced. Hire a few skillful production people with better pay so you can keep them longer hopefully and give them supervision power.
The new owner has to be an excellent salesperson plus with strong financial control capability!! As a mft. company no sales, no company and no business!!
Cut the cost to the bone; buy necessary equipment, raise your quality control standards, up your warranty years, keep your sales price in check to remain very competitive. 开源节流 is the key.
As for the 20% owed to the previous owners, it can be arranged to pay back gradually only when the company becomes profitable again. In a word, no profitability, no pay. After positive cash flows in, they will get a small cut for several years.
We have to realize the 400k capital from the new owner very likely may not be enough and more capital infusion is needed. Besides the risk is so high the company may fold at any moment..... and the 400k may dissapear in a matter of few months.

No any sales are considered completed until you get paid. If possible for any and each order, you get payment upfront either in full or in proportion as a down payment. Give no people any credit unless they are your long term customers or distributors with excellent credit records. That way you are taking care of the accounts receivable problem; regarding the accounts payable, you know you are good at meeting your payment obligations, so you try your best to pay in 30 day, 60 day or even longer, 90 day, to help your cashflows.

As a new owner I will only take 一塊錢 rmb as my monthly salary until the company returns back to profit.
No pain, no gain.

Good luck.

作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

上一次由ceo/cfo于2008-11-19 周三, 03:05修改,总共修改了3次

相关主题
王石:哈佛商学院短训班两星期学习能获得什么? 海归商务 2013-10-04 周五, 20:33
盘点哈佛商学院天才们的14个创业点子(组图) 海归商务 2013-5-09 周四, 09:35
想进哈佛商学院?先过她这关 (转WSJ) 海归茶馆 2012-3-12 周一, 23:57
看来哈佛商学院有必要另开一课:内部交易的后果,嘻嘻。台大,斯丹佛 海归商务 2011-6-08 周三, 02:13
你读过哈佛商学院管理学教授“保罗·托马斯”的书么?祝贺你,你是一名伪书阅读者 海归茶馆 2009-11-09 周一, 12:42
哈佛商学院的毕业生今何在? 海归论坛 2005-4-13 周三, 06:57
勇贴新高 我在哈佛商学院的第一堂课(zt) 海归论坛 2004-2-11 周三, 02:01
中国商学院“引进”向“输出”需打“中国牌” 创业园区 2013-5-03 周五, 15:03

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.