海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 九哥报道:美国第24天(奥兰多的二天)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务 -> 海外房地产           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 九哥报道:美国第24天(奥兰多的二天)   
所跟贴 九哥报道:美国第24天(奥兰多的二天) -- 九哥 - (2030 Byte) 2011-10-04 周二, 11:14 (4333 reads)
ChunkyMonkey

头衔: 海归中士

加入时间: 2008/11/10
文章: 2

海归分: 861

文章标题: 坑 may be a bit too strong a word in this case (862 reads)      时间: 2011-10-04 周二, 21:47   

作者:ChunkyMonkey海外房地产 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

坑 may be a bit too strong a word in this case. I suspect what the tell was merely trying to let you get more money out your existing balance at the bank. It is his.her job to keep clients like you with high balance account with the bank feel satisfied. That is the only way they can get your money. It is unfortunate that the teller did not ask your intention with the money before making suggestions, which shows the lack of experience on their side.

The problem you have described here is a long standing issue with boa resulted from the merge of two banking systems ( Bank of America in the west coast and Nations Bank from the rest). the branches from East coast/Midwest cannot access those accounts opened in west coast like California. However that should not prevent you from accessing your money anywhere else. I am a customer of boa. I opened my account originally in CA just like you and have since moved. To this day they still have to pick up the phone let me talk to the teller in CA for account matters whenever I am the local branch office. It is a real hassle but I never have any problem accessing money at any given time from any of my sub accounts at the time I needed. But we have too many automated payments/deposits linked to change. Afterall, the need for personal service is diminishing as most of the services can be done online. I hardly go to branch offices anymore.

Try to call their service line. I am positive you should be able to access your money outside of California. Good luck.

作者:ChunkyMonkey海外房地产 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
九哥报道:美国第23天(奥兰多的房子) 美国房地产 2011-10-03 周一, 11:13
[分享]九哥报道:美国第21天(走马观花DC游) 美国房地产 2011-10-01 周六, 12:35
[分享]九哥报道:美国第17天(新泽西第二天) 美国房地产 2011-9-27 周二, 11:31
[分享]九哥报道:美国第16天(新泽西第一天) 美国房地产 2011-9-26 周一, 12:10
[分享]九哥报道:美国第15天(康州房屋小查) 美国房地产 2011-9-25 周日, 10:39
九哥报道:美国第26天(佛罗里达州奇遇) 美国房地产 2011-10-06 周四, 11:20
九哥报道:美国第25天(Palm海岸) 美国房地产 2011-10-05 周三, 09:50
九哥报道:美国第22天(DC附近的贱房区)1000美金的房子(修增版) 美国房地产 2011-10-02 周日, 05:31

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ChunkyMonkey离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务 -> 海外房地产           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 可以 发表活动帖子, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.