海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 情人节之梦--“Kurt Russell”进入了我的梦
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 情人节之梦--“Kurt Russell”进入了我的梦   
所跟贴 李白说:浮生若梦,为欢几何 -- 狼协 - (774 Byte) 2003-2-16 周日, 09:04 (467 reads)
残荷
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中校

头衔: 海归中校
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2004/02/24
文章: 326

海归分: 49427

文章标题: 恐蛇者免入 (454 reads)      时间: 2003-2-16 周日, 23:49   

作者:残荷海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

更正:上面的标题应该是“追求、渴望是一个美的过程。。。。。。”

曾经读过一个故事,遗憾的是忘了出处了。说的是古时候有一个父母双亡的小男孩儿,生活艰苦,倍受兄嫂欺凌。一日遇一仙人,教他每日在睡觉前念百次“婆撒婆言底”(只是谐音具体字记不住了)这五字的具体什么意思我当时没理解,现在更不知道了。于是那孩子就按着做了,每晚睡前口中念念有词不下百次。奇怪的事情发生了,这男孩儿做起了美梦!而且每天的梦是相连的。梦中他成为一个富有的人,白马高官、绫罗绸缎、不愁吃穿。从此这男孩儿白天生活虽然苦但到晚上他就幸福了。

我那时虽不谙人事但也向往美的梦境。于是我也偷偷的念过(窃笑含羞)。后来经常出现的狼兄所妒忌的美梦,没准儿还真的来自我那时的“努力”。who knows?!但是我还是属于无神论的。

贴这“蛇”梦非为引人妒忌,权作好梦供欣赏,如果还真有欣赏价值的话。在这繁忙、紧张,充满生活压力的现实中,能为读者偷得半点闲乐,余心安矣。

这篇“蛇”梦。是过去用英语写的,我英语一直不好所以经常练练。有什么语法错误恭请指出。

梦中的想象力太丰富了,简直不可思意。但愿读者不要误解我,以为这女子不只廉耻,污染了什么。我只是实梦实记罢了。而且自然欲望在我的梦里体现的是如此之美!在这虚拟的网路世界里抖落一下内心世界;流露一点浅意识;得到点珍贵的反馈,何乐而不为呢?

请各位海含。

Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:13

Last night I had a strange dream.

I was at home with my father and one brother in a splendid chateau. The doorbell rang and I went to answer the door. Our butler wasn't around. It was a tall handsome young man that was my friend's older brother. He was a big celebrity during the Cultural Revolution. He could sing, dance and perform comedy. During those times every young girl had a crush on him, but I was much too young to catch his attention. I felt flattered that he came to see me.

We sat on a beautiful antique sofa and had pleasant conversation. The room was dimly lit with candles and the atmosphere was romantic. Soon I realized that I wasn't wear anything from the waist down. I trid to cover myself with my hand, it was so dark that I thought nobody would notice.

Then I felt a soft touch of his hand between my legs. I felt arousing and wonderful.
No, I thought, I shouldn't let him do this to me because my brother and father are still in the house. "Let's go out," he said as he kissed my lips softly.

We went out. Before us was a magical landscape of what seemed to be miniature mountain ranges and undulating hills and peaks. It reminded me of Yellow Mountain but the scale was much smaller. We floated dreamily down a forest path the moonlight casting patterns through the dense canopy of leaves on our naked bodies. His body reminded me of those statues of Greek gods with silky smooth skin and lean muscles. There were clouds surrounding this fairyland and we walked on them effortlessly.

We heard a sound of shouts and cheers of happiness coming from below break through the beautiful and peaceful moment. Through the clouds we could overlook a crowd gathered down in a valley. The valley was much lower than the miniature Yellow Mountain landscape. It seemed that the magic landscape was in the heaven and the valley was on the earth.

In the center of the crowd there seemed to be people performing. We moved closer and saw, to my surprise and delight, a small group of handsome young men, with their hands tight around the shaft of their penises masturbating as though performing some ancient and forbidden ritual.

The surrounding crowd was jumping excitedly and laughing as they watch the performance and looked to me like the motion of boiling water. I saw three men raise one after another, performing orgasm White streams of semen shooting everywhere far and high. The crowd screamed with joy. The stream of semen seemed endless.

A woman dressed in a thin white gown turned her back to a men to let the semen drench her. She let out shouts and moans of joy as the semen soaked her gown so that it stuck to her like a second skin. I could see the graceful lines of her back and buttocks as her gown absorbed more and more semen.

Semen shot everywhere and the men, as though boys playing with a water hose let the streams rise and weave and fall back on them.

We were standing against a pine tree high above the crowd the vilely.

“Oh! Dearest...” I muttered...
I gently guided my lover's... our lips pressed tightly together, I trembled with joy as he exploded inside me.

作者:残荷海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[连载]一朝忽觉京梦醒,半世浮沉雨打萍( 十一、再续“情人节”) 海归酒吧 2013-1-24 周四, 16:31
[连载]一朝忽觉京梦醒,半世浮沉雨打萍(六、情人节当天“被离开”) 海归酒吧 2013-1-22 周二, 20:21
新贵妃醉酒 (诗文/翻唱) BY: 如梦 - 祝情人节快 高山流水 2012-2-11 周六, 12:00
【波儿的波】情人节我们吃什么?各种风格的乱炖【多图】 生活风情 2015-2-17 周二, 21:08
极品WSN,老狼瞠乎其后!田朴珺谈与王石恋情细节:吃5顿饭确定关系(图) 海归酒吧 2014-8-05 周二, 12:55
给玫瑰取个别的名字,情人节那天就卖不出好价钱!杨老师教学笔记(3) 海归茶馆 2014-7-19 周六, 08:46
偷情细节 布莱尔进了邓文迪卧室并关上门(图) 海归酒吧 2014-4-16 周三, 08:48
【波儿的波】关于生活-阴差阳错颠三倒四中西情人节【多图】 生活风情 2014-2-21 周五, 19:29

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 残荷离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.