海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 如何购买一家在大陆的公司:请校长和各金融行业的牛人给出出主意
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 如何购买一家在大陆的公司:请校长和各金融行业的牛人给出出主意   
所跟贴 如何购买一家在大陆的公司:请校长和各金融行业的牛人给出出主意 -- jlink - (183 Byte) 2004-7-10 周六, 16:23 (2013 reads)
sooner
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: My experience is.... (467 reads)      时间: 2004-7-15 周四, 02:28      

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

(1) You should have a pretty good business plan including analysis of product/market, competitor, price and growth strategy, etc
(2) You should build excellent business/financial model to do all kinds of sensitivity analysis...what if analysis.
(3) Once you complete (1) & (2), you should have your own due diligence team to cover all aspects of this companies : HR, Production/Engineering, Finance, Legal, sale. At this step, usually you have to engage with professional firms. It depends on the size of the deal. It could cost you a great deal of $$ to ask famous US firm to do this kind of due diligence.
(4) Deal negotiation: in most case, local PRC firm try to overstate its asset value and under-state its liability (it's a very long & complicated process..it's hard to write here in several words...case by case)
(5)Last step, you have to engage with legal firm to come up legal contract.

The whole process could take several months to one year. Currently I help my company to set up JV in China (from the begining to the end), that's why I understand the whole process.

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
加拿大一上市软件公司希望在中国购买一个软件开发公司 海归论坛 2004-7-21 周三, 04:15
华中地区- 信息电子产业采购和技术合作 - 欧洲公司 海归商务 2010-10-27 周三, 10:44
要发财,倒古董。请波姐回避,是谈钱的,有请校长,呵呵 英文版。38年买进,... 海归主坛 2009-12-03 周四, 03:27
并购和重组:迪斯尼公司巨额收购皮克斯动画制作公司 [转帖] 海归论坛 2006-1-31 周二, 09:29
经济学家2、买飞机票时航空公司给你的mile 海归论坛 2005-12-22 周四, 23:05
中印争购“哈萨克斯坦石油”公司 zt 海归论坛 2005-8-17 周三, 06:01
对抗中国国営企業的收购 (ZT)  我们敬爱的安校长请进 海归茶馆 2005-6-24 周五, 09:58
[分享]海外购买QQ音乐专辑打榜攻略,亲测有效! 海归酒吧 2021-4-21 周三, 15:36

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.