海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 森焱物语--来点煽情的,不过是自己的真实感受
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 森焱物语--来点煽情的,不过是自己的真实感受   
BadAss
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校

加入时间: 2004/05/17
文章: 205

海归分: 23339

文章标题: 森焱物语--来点煽情的,不过是自己的真实感受 (2522 reads)      时间: 2004-8-05 周四, 18:29   

作者:BadAss海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

很少将自己的内心情感在公众下show,但刚来这里,感到特温暖:)。 从小心就特别野,总想着外面的世界真精彩,走到天边都不嫌远。而且,特随遇而安,乐不思蜀。

in the morning after i did my routine(hehehe, as same as everyone else). i don't know why, but i am kind of person who loves sunshine, it just makes me happy. because of that i moved from big apple to sunny west coast a few years ago. oh, yeah, if you ask me if i am missing the hudson river, charming east side(oh, yeah, remember movie "you got mail", hehehe), all the bars and happy hours, broadway shows etc, i'd say "nah, i don't".

when i was on the freeway, i turned on radio. i stumbled a song called "Tears In Heaven" by Eric Clapton. the song was written as a memory of Eric's 5 years old son who died in an accident. suddenly this bought me back to the period when i first landed in this land of freedom. i remembered i was curious about that song i heard, my friend told me how it was written. i don't think i could ever forget it in my entire life. by the way, i haven't seen my friend afterward.

nowdays, everyone is busy with something , whatever it is prestigious school,highly compensated job, gorgeous beach house, or even hot chicks. but we paid a price, what we got comes with sacrifice. i'd just like pause for a second or two in my hectic schedule to ask myself if i forget something important in our life. oh, my god, i have been ignoring the people who love me and care about me. those people are the ones who love you for better or worse, for rich or poor. they just love you for who you are, they just wish you safe and happy. those people would take care you when you are wounded badly in the hash reality. is there anything as sincere as that in this freaking world? i don't think so, man. i didn't remember when calling home was turned to a "en, ya, ha,ok" type routine; i didn't remember when was last time i talked my friends. suddenly i realized what a jerk i am at that moment, even i thought i have been a tough guy and so strong emotionally, my eyes got wet........ at end of that day the first thing i came home was to call my family and all my friends.

when we have something, we don't really pay attention to them; when we lose them, we'd miss them so much sometimes. don't turn love and caring to a routine without thoughts and passion. don't be shy to tell people you care about that you love them. love isn't that expensive, sometimes it could be a phone call, a few warm regards and even missing them in your heart.

当我们拥有的时候,我们不懂得珍惜; 当我们失去的时候,我们才懂得甚末叫失去。平凡,伟大的往往不太绚丽,很多时候被遗忘在角落里。自古都如此。

歌词如下:

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on,
'Cause I know I don't belong
here in heaven.

Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day,
'Cause I know I just can't stay
here in heaven.

Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart, have you begging please,
begging please.

Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more
tears in heaven.

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on,
'Cause I know I don't belong
here in heaven.

作者:BadAss海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
森焱物语---- 回国的所见,所想 海归论坛 2004-1-19 周一, 06:19
[原创]森焱物语----难免有错 海归茶馆 2005-6-17 周五, 08:20
【原创】森焱物语----难免有错 海归论坛 2005-5-28 周六, 07:42
原创]森焱物语----难免有错 海归论坛 2005-5-28 周六, 07:07
森焱物语---希望被听到的道歉 海归茶馆 2005-2-26 周六, 08:55
森焱物语--关于科技型企业的创业之我见(ZT) 海归论坛 2005-2-23 周三, 18:22
森焱物语-----对生意,做事,做人的一点感悟 海归论坛 2005-1-29 周六, 18:59
森焱物语--曾经的晚餐 海归茶馆 2004-12-20 周一, 06:31

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 BadAss离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.