海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 信手涂鸦系列---How to make a million in a couple of months
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 信手涂鸦系列---How to make a million in a couple of months   
BadAss
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校

加入时间: 2004/05/17
文章: 205

海归分: 23339

文章标题: 信手涂鸦系列---How to make a million in a couple of months (2230 reads)      时间: 2005-10-29 周六, 12:18   

作者:BadAss海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

I always say it doesn’t take money to make money. Sure you might take it with a grain of salt in certain circumstance. What I am trying to say is that you need to be creative in business. An idea matters, especially good one. Don’t scratch your ass and say “geez, how come I didn’t come up that first?” Competition is always there, it is up to anyone who can step up and challenge themselves to another level. There are always room for the right one with right idea. There is always money out there which needs to be made. Being a copycat is fine in certain scenario. Ultimately, it is that innovation and creativity win, period.

Like PC business, I am not sure anyone else, but when I walk into Apple store, there is a “wow”. It is just elegant and stylish. It is just cool. It makes you want it. It creates that appetite. Don’t tell me that there is nothing to be changed in PC business, it is always room for improvement. At the same time, look at the Ipod, it is awesome. You have to give credit to Steve, he is the one who has “it”.

Alright, let’s get back to what I am saying. “how to make half million in a couple of months”. Here is an example. https://milliondollarhomepage.com is a web site created by a 21 years old college dude. The idea is very simple, there are 1 million pixels on the page, $1 per pixel. He get half million now, half of the revenue comes in one month. Well, it is not “next google”, “ebay” or whatever bullshit. It is a simple idea which works! It pulls money in, man. How hard is that? You don’t have to bullshit that hard with your next big thing to make a million bucks, do you? look around, sit tight, then think a bit harder. Just get the simple thing rolling, then you would have more time to craft on your next goofle, yagoo , efay or whatever. man, those are not typos, get it Smile

作者:BadAss海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[原创]信手涂鸦--《满城尽带黄金甲》的台词有感-1 海归茶馆 2007-3-08 周四, 14:37
信手涂鸦系列---对生意,做事,做人的一点感悟 海归论坛 2005-1-29 周六, 06:42
信手涂鸦系列: 杨振宁和翁帆婚事有感----这是一个黑白颠倒的社会 海归茶馆 2004-12-19 周日, 12:43
转贴:信手涂鸦系列--国内生意场江湖版(2) 海归论坛 2004-12-18 周六, 08:38
信手涂鸦系列---- "Love Actually"有感 海归茶馆 2004-12-12 周日, 08:25
(转贴)信手涂鸦---我看软件外包(1) 海归论坛 2004-11-23 周二, 05:20
信手涂鸦系列--随笔--Soul Searching 海归茶馆 2004-11-10 周三, 10:04
信手涂鸦系列--萧瑟的秋 海归茶馆 2004-10-20 周三, 09:42

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 BadAss离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.