海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [老中原创/情色] 提上来答隔世: 我是故意刺激她们直到她们受不了不再看我的帖
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [老中原创/情色] 提上来答隔世: 我是故意刺激她们直到她们受不了不再看我的帖   
所跟贴 [老中原创/情色] 提上来答隔世: 我是故意刺激她们直到她们受不了不再看我的帖 -- laozhong - (441 Byte) 2006-5-14 周日, 12:42 (14750 reads)
恍如隔世
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归少将

头衔: 海归少将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/10/04
文章: 971

海归分: 307339

文章标题: I stood by you when you were first attacked in 98,remember? (577 reads)      时间: 2006-5-14 周日, 22:57   

作者:恍如隔世海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Here is the old post:
https://www.haiguinet.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=770488&highlight=#770488
I guess you have a strong nerve to weather out the storm in 98 back then even without our siding with you. But I also guess you didn't feel very well when those gals asked you to leave, or even wanted to shut you off. What do you think how the gals feel when you are now treating them the same way? Put yourself in their shoes,please.

I agree with your opinion 90% of the time. I appreciate your effort of advising CQ MM. I even understand your willingness to preach to the lost souls in 98. But I have a problem with the way you present it. A reasonable man does not need to yell in order to be heard, so to speak.

BTW, you treat your beloved CQ MM as your daughters. That's very noble of you. But don't forget, everyone of your "daughters" will get old and become just like the "old women" you so hate. You still love'em?

You asked the female members repeatedly not to read your post. Well, I have a solution here. Why don't you put all these annoying female IDs into your black list? (I have put 10 names into mine)You then won't see them for good, and the better part is, they will still read your post and receive your preaching. Isn't that what you want?

Maybe you still worry about your CQ MM reading the "wrong post" by the wrong "old women". Well, I for one believe the truth is on your side. Don't you ? Take the most recent example you just presented. Your CQ MM sided firmer with you and appreciated your effort more after reading all these bad advices from your rivals.
So not to worry. Speak gently and politly, and most importantly, let everyone speak up. It's called Freedom of Speach protected by the First Admendment of your beloved second homeland, isn't it?

作者:恍如隔世海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[老中原创/情色] 提上来答两过兄 -- 重庆城里女孩大多不上班 [报载俄... 海归酒吧 2006-10-07 周六, 12:12
[老中原创/情色] 提上来答TRENDY: 我寂寞? 咱用寂寞指数量化一下... 海归酒吧 2006-9-07 周四, 00:44
[老中原创/情色] 提上来答我家莎莎: 买处与骗处 海归酒吧 2006-9-05 周二, 11:42
[老中原创/情色] 提上来答蒜泥: 谁买单??? 海归酒吧 2006-9-03 周日, 17:24
[老中原创/情色] 提上来答我最想见的98异性--SANDY & SALL... 海归酒吧 2006-6-29 周四, 00:48
[老中原创/情色] 提上来答孤独街 -- 沉船与真爱的区别 海归酒吧 2006-6-19 周一, 01:30
[老中原创/情色] 提上来答孤独街 -- 同大款上床的TIMING问题 海归酒吧 2006-5-16 周二, 01:18
[老中原创/情色] 提上来答卜鹰 -- 女人的独立, 自我与可爱是个什么关系? 海归酒吧 2006-5-09 周二, 23:46

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 恍如隔世离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.