海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Golfing Paradise in Hawaii 夏威夷, 高尔夫球的天堂
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆 -> 海归GOLF           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Golfing Paradise in Hawaii 夏威夷, 高尔夫球的天堂   
Cool_GG

头衔: 海归中尉
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2006/03/27
文章: 76
来自: China/USA/Germany/Singapore
海归分: 6057

文章标题: Golfing Paradise in Hawaii 夏威夷, 高尔夫球的天堂 (1481 reads)      时间: 2009-5-15 周五, 04:43   

作者:Cool_GG海归GOLF 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

For some reason, the pictures can't be pasted here. But the following is what I can. For pictures, check out: j2v2.blog.163.com

There is no better place to wake up in the morning and to sit in the balcony with Kona coffee in hand looking at the exact view through my sunglasses. 没有更好的地方在早上醒来,坐在阳台感受科纳咖啡, 通过我的太阳眼镜看海景。

For golfers, Hawaii is a true paradise. For me, that means 4 golf clubs last month. The first club, used to be #1 and is still among top 10 in Hawaii, has breathtaking scenery. 夏威夷是一个真正的高尔夫球天堂。 对我来说这意味着 4 个高尔夫球。 俱乐部有令人叹为观止的风景。

The course is surrounded by ocean and mountains. I spent most of a day playing there. You can imagine how challenging it is. 该俱乐部被海洋和山脉包围。你可以想象挑战它是如何。 我花了一天的那里玩。我的高尔夫球伙伴是6年前移到夏威夷的日本人.

The second club overlooks the entire Pearl Harbor. I spent 2 hours playing. 第二个俱乐部看到整个珍珠港。 我花了 2 小时.

The third one has Roy's resturant in the club house and their own beach. 第三个俱乐部房子里有罗伊的西餐厅, 自己的海滩.

The 4th club is US Women's Open course. Top condition and very quite in front of ocean. 第四届俱乐部是美国女子公开赛俱乐部。 条件相当好, 在海洋的面前.

Signature 17th green with too many bunkers before getting here. And I birdied the 18th. 著名的17洞. 我小鸟18洞.

Lunch and dinner at my private club. For lunch, I had Hawaiian local fish, called Opakapaka, and Hawaii salad which is almost the oriental style. The fish was soft and tasty. 午餐和晚餐在我的私人会所。 午饭是夏威夷本地鱼, Opakapaka,鱼软又美味。和夏威夷沙拉, 几乎东方的风格沙拉。

For dinner the next day, the lobster bisque and same fish again, Opakapaka. 第二天晚餐龙虾汤与再次同一鱼 Opakapaka.

作者:Cool_GG海归GOLF 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
老狼,夏威夷的地,海边,半个Acre,可以开发七栋城市屋 海归商务 2014-10-27 周一, 07:07
[分享]这里有没有人去过斐济和帕劳和夏威夷的 生活风情 2012-2-21 周二, 23:28
APEC 2011, 夏威夷! 海归商务 2011-11-13 周日, 10:47
[原创][贴图]【夏威夷掠影(2)】- Kauai & Big Island 行行摄摄 2011-11-03 周四, 22:09
[原创][贴图]【夏威夷掠影(1)】- Oahu & Maui 行行摄摄 2011-11-03 周四, 22:04
[原创]漫游散记: 和夏威夷有一个约定 生活风情 2011-9-01 周四, 01:31
美国的两大创业胜地选择哪个:夏威夷还是阿拉斯加? 海归商务 2011-1-25 周二, 11:01
【旅途笔记】夏威夷的奇树异果(很多照片) 行行摄摄 2010-7-02 周五, 04:25

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Cool_GG离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件
  • Golfing Paradise in Hawaii 夏威夷, 高尔夫球的天堂 -- Cool_GG - (1535 Byte) 2009-5-15 周五, 04:43 (1481 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆 -> 海归GOLF           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 可以 发表活动帖子, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.