海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 胡乱花钱,就会好景不长啊。美国最大豪宅的房主正在出售未完成的9万尺豪宅:
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 胡乱花钱,就会好景不长啊。美国最大豪宅的房主正在出售未完成的9万尺豪宅:   
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 院士
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/11/05
文章: 12941

海归分: 491633

文章标题: 胡乱花钱,就会好景不长啊。美国最大豪宅的房主正在出售未完成的9万尺豪宅: (2748 reads)      时间: 2011-11-08 周二, 22:46   

作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Owner of 90,000-Square-Foot Home Says He’s “Frugal”
By Robert Frank

Readers of my Review essay on The High-Beta Rich will recall David and Jackie Siegel, the wealthy Florida couple who was building the largest home in America – until they stopped construction and put it up for sale.

Bob Croslin for The Wall Street Journal

As I mentioned, their 90,000-square-foot home, called Versailles, is on the market for $75 million. After David’s time-share company, Westgate Resorts, got hit by the credit crunch, the couple put the home up for sale to raise cash and slashed their personal spending.

Last week, in an interview with the Orlando Sentinel, David Siegel explained that the home isn’t reflective of his thrifty nature.

“It was a magnificent home,” he told the Sentinel. “Did we need it? No. Did we want it? Yes.”

“I’m very frugal,” he added. “That house kind of makes me look the other way … now that money is so tight I squeeze every penny.”

His money difficulties, he explained, stemmed from his banks. Westgate resorts often financed its growth by borrowing against the mortgages of time-share buyers, he said. Now, the banks won’t finance the loans, so he can’t make sales, even though he says demand has never been stronger.

真人真事,因为生活所迫,有一家庭不得不卖了私人飞机,首次坐大众飞机。小孩子不高兴了,问妈妈,今天飞机上怎么那么多陌生人??是谁邀请他们来的?!
Cool

作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
唐骏其实就是像骗人的女人一样,把B 罩杯夸大成c罩杯,塞棉花,胡乱化妆, ... 海归主坛 2010-7-10 周六, 22:46
[转帖] 中国人帮助美国人卖豪宅,哈哈。 海归商务 2011-6-18 周六, 14:32
中萨克奇的诡计了!==喜欢和回应张五常的乱花钱论 海归主坛 2008-12-04 周四, 13:14
乱花钱必闯大祸 (2008-12-02 08:13:56)ZT 标签:张五... 海归主坛 2008-12-03 周三, 08:19
大家都去吹吧,海归网最有魅力男人---野猫都是又花钱,又受罪! 海归酒吧 2007-4-29 周日, 14:12
ZT: 美国股民花钱,中国政府买单,看中国股市。 一篇美国的投资报告读后感 海归论坛 2005-11-07 周一, 07:05
《周公屠龙记全文》在此,请大家不要将里面的人物对号入座,胡乱猜想,我都已经... 海归论坛 2005-9-17 周六, 16:44
《北京,你的梦圆了》- 石竹花词,乐歌曲与演唱--庆贺中国玉兔登月成功,并... 高山流水 2013-12-22 周日, 01:21

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.