海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Call Me - Eliane Elias
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Call Me - Eliane Elias   
孤枕难眠
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女
加入时间: 2004/02/24
文章: 3573
来自: 美国
海归分: 411670

文章标题: Call Me - Eliane Elias (886 reads)      时间: 2004-6-08 周二, 11:03   

作者:孤枕难眠海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Pianist/composer/singer, Eliane Elias is known for her distinct and immediately recognizable musical style which blends her Brazilian roots with her impressive jazz and classical skills. Born in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Eliane Elias' musical talents began to show at an early age. She started studying piano at age seven and at age twelve was transcribing solos from the great jazz masters. By the time she was fifteen she was teaching piano and improvisation at Brazil' s prestigious school of music, CLAM. Her performing career began in Brazil at age seventeen, working with Brazilian singer/songwriter Toquinho and the great poet Vinicius de Moraes who was also Antonio Carlos Jobim's co-writer/lyricist. In 1981 she headed for New York and in 1982 landed a spot in the acclaimed group Steps Ahead.

Her first album release was a collaboration with Randy Brecker entitled Amanda in 1984. Shortly thereafter her solo career began, spanning over fifteen albums to date on Blue Note Records. In her work Elias has documented dozens of her own compositions, her outstanding piano playing and arranging, and several beautiful vocal interpretations. All of her recordings have garnered a great deal of praise from the critics and all have topped the Billboard and Jazz Radio charts.

"Call Me" is one of the song of album‘Dreamer’just released May 4, 2004

作者:孤枕难眠海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
【北京】知名IT公司聘On Call/Line Center(Functi... IT 2013-11-14 周四, 11:58
[招聘信息]日语call center 海归招聘 2013-7-20 周六, 22:27
【招聘信息】Call Center 外语翻译 2013-4-09 周二, 08:51
[招聘信息]美资500强企业电话技术支持(call center) 海归招聘 2013-1-25 周五, 08:20
VIDEO CALL客户端研发总监和服务器端研发执行总监 海归招聘 2012-3-31 周六, 12:44
美资500强IT公司急招IT技术支持(英语Call Center)急! 海归招聘 2011-11-24 周四, 11:19
[原创]美资500强IT公司急招IT技术支持(英语Call Center)急! IT 2011-11-15 周二, 11:34
"margin call" 谈股论金 2011-11-02 周三, 12:43

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 孤枕难眠离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.