海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
百度太猖狂,快一百了!
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 百度太猖狂,快一百了!
conker

头衔: 海归准将 头衔: 海归准将

声望: 学员

加入时间: 2005/01/20
文章: 492

海归分: 101109

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 01:16    标题: 百度太猖狂,快一百了! 引用回复   

百度太猖狂,快一百了!
好久没玩了,准备弹药大算在近一百SHORT一下。

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 conker离线  发送站内短信
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将 头衔: 海归中将

声望: 院士
性别: 性别:男

加入时间: 2004/11/05
文章: 12941

海归分: 491633

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 01:37    标题: Short it when the big markets start to go south. Lots of people 引用回复   

Short it when the big markets start to go south. Lots of people
are doing flip-flop today.

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
conker

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 01:55    标题: you are right, tick is so strong. No way to pull the trigger now, waiting..... 引用回复   

you are right, tick is so strong. No way to pull the trigger now, waiting.....
ceo/cfo 写道:

I only want to swing a little with it.
I will do a half-position short before close.

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 conker离线  发送站内短信
conker

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 02:23    标题: $150 le, haha, what a drama!! back to 1999 le. 引用回复   

$150 le, haha, what a drama!! back to 1999 le.
I have to control myself for not shroting for this moment.

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 conker离线  发送站内短信
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 02:29    标题: $129 now at 2:27pm. Their ceo has 26% plus shares. Gee, another 引用回复   

$129 now at 2:27pm. Their ceo has 26% plus shares. Gee, another
conker 写道:
$150 le, haha, what a drama!! back to 1999 le.

billionaire is in making, better than buying lotto.

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
Fedex_Fan

头衔: 海归少校 头衔: 海归少校

加入时间: 2005/02/14
文章: 102
来自: USA
海归分: 14826

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 02:33    标题: Buy some right before the closing. The buzz will spead over the weekend and expect another up day on Monday. 引用回复   

Buy some right before the closing. The buzz will spead over the weekend and expect another up day on Monday.
ceo/cfo 写道:

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Fedex_Fan离线  发送站内短信
conker

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 02:34    标题: truly amazing, have not seen this type of drama for while. Exciting as a hell!!! 引用回复   

truly amazing, have not seen this type of drama for while. Exciting as a hell!!!
ceo/cfo 写道:

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 conker离线  发送站内短信
七软八硬

警告次数: 1

头衔: 海归少将 头衔: 海归少将

声望: 教授

加入时间: 2005/07/28
文章: 1270
来自: 解阳县泥湾镇六合村二大队三组
海归分: 209721

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 02:38    标题: 你买了,几块进去的? 引用回复   

你买了,几块进去的?
conker 写道:
truly amazing, have not seen this type of drama for while. Exciting as a hell!!!

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 七软八硬离线  发送站内短信
conker

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 02:40    标题: no, waiting for a chance to short, so I watch it on level II. I guess I have to wait.... 引用回复   

no, waiting for a chance to short, so I watch it on level II. I guess I have to wait....
七软八硬 写道:
你买了,几块进去的?

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 conker离线  发送站内短信
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 03:05    标题: Quick money has been made. If you are playing with your own money, be 引用回复   

Quick money has been made. If you are playing with your own money, be
Fedex_Fan 写道:
Buy some right before the closing. The buzz will spead over the weekend and expect another up day on Monday.

cautious.

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
jsj

头衔: 海归上校 头衔: 海归上校

加入时间: 2005/05/30
文章: 449

海归分: 89386

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 03:29    标题: Hey, Boss, you know what?  you really should have made a laod "shout" before its IPO so all of us could have made a great fortune in just one day. 引用回复   

Hey, Boss, you know what?  you really should have made a laod "shout" before its IPO so all of us could have made a great fortune in just one day.
ceo/cfo 写道:

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 jsj离线  发送站内短信
Fedex_Fan

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 03:46    标题: Thanks, Ceo/cfo. When I saw the stock climbed from 117 to 151 引用回复   

Thanks, Ceo/cfo. When I saw the stock climbed from 117 to 151
作者:Fedex_Fan海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

ceo/cfo 写道:

in 20 minutes earlier, I was keep saying to myself, somone is going to get hurt. You are absolutely right, retail investors always get the short end of the stick.

I hope poeple realize (sooner or later) that playing the market is indeed futile.

You would be a little bit rich-er if the IPO was handled by ML Smile

返回顶端
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 04:22    标题: There are money to be made somewhere else. I sold ivx (it was bought out by teva) 引用回复   

There are money to be made somewhere else. I sold ivx (it was bought out by teva)
作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Fedex_Fan 写道:
Thanks, Ceo/cfo. When I saw the stock climbed from 117 to 151

but still like chk. Its ceo purchased quite a few of his own company stocks in the open market (on top of his option shares) both in June and July. His timing is always impeccable! I just followed him to get the stocks at about $21 three weeks ago. It is $28 and counting today Neutral Another one was Ivx. Its ceo bought a bunch of its own stocks at $14 per share when the company had the first quarter earning hiccup. I followed the suit too, of course based on my own researches as well. Right now the ceo from Barnes & Nobles are accumulating his own company stocks, but I don't like the price he was paying for, $40 per share, unless someone will come to the plate offering $50-$60 per share for acquisition??

Of course be very careful too if some companies such as Tyco or Worldcom were determined to cook their books. I remember Tyco's former ceo borrowed the money from the company to buy his company stocks in the open market to fool people like me Razz I didn't take the bait, fortunately.

Now do you know Shanghai b shares have been up 21% since rmb was revalued?I am too scary to invest in Shanghai market, for now.

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 04:28    标题: I mentioned bidu briefly to Emperor's posting when he offered $50m to potential 引用回复   

I mentioned bidu briefly to Emperor's posting when he offered $50m to potential

jsj 写道:
Hey, Boss, you know what?  you really should have made a laod "shout" before its IPO so all of us could have made a great fortune in just one day.

Chinese IPO companies. I did IPO studies in July and noticed Baidu's filings. There is another Chinese IPO within this month I believe.

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
jsj

头衔: 海归上校 头衔: 海归上校

加入时间: 2005/05/30
文章: 449

海归分: 89386

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 04:34    标题: Really! It should have been on the top of the "hot topics".  What is the next one, tell us early this time. 引用回复   

Really! It should have been on the top of the "hot topics".  What is the next one, tell us early this time.
ceo/cfo 写道:
I mentioned bidu briefly to Emperor's posting when he offered $50m to potential

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 jsj离线  发送站内短信
orangeca

头衔: 海归中尉

加入时间: 2005/02/21
文章: 70

海归分: 5210

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 05:28    标题: You are not able to short until 30 days later. 引用回复   

You are not able to short until 30 days later.
ceo/cfo 写道:

In the first 30 days of IPO, the stock is not marginable.

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 orangeca离线  发送站内短信
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 05:47    标题: You are right. I was saying after the big markets going south. I don't see that 引用回复   

You are right. I was saying after the big markets going south. I don't see that

orangeca 写道:
You are not able to short until 30 days later.

will happen in 30 days. The big markets may have some type of correction in 6 month time frame. It is a big MAYBE. Besides, Baidu insiders will be allowed to sell their stocks to cash in six months later. If you plan to short bidu, do it before the insiders cash in, if the price is right for shorting at that time.

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
Fedex_Fan

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 08:48    标题: Do you have access to real-time insider trading data? 引用回复   

Do you have access to real-time insider trading data?

ceo/cfo 写道:
There are money to be made somewhere else. I sold ivx (it was bought out by teva)

I read those data in WSj, always too late to act on it.

I know my problem is that I like the roller coaster ride of tech stocks, but you know how the ride ends, back at square one at the best. Sometime you do much worse. I somehow can't see through the illusion of high risk/high return of tech stocks.

I don't know anything about Chinese stock market. You got to have a brokerage account to invest, right?

Baidu is riding the Google wave. I wish I paid more attention to the company. Oh well, I don't type Chinese.

返回顶端
wanderer
[博客]
[个人文集]

加入时间: 2004/02/20
文章: 1232

海归分: 168152

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 11:01    标题: WSJ: 'China's Google' Blasts Off 引用回复   

WSJ: 'China's Google' Blasts Off
作者:wanderer海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

China's hot. Google's hot. Mix them together, shake vigorously, and you get the most explosive IPO since the dot-com boom. But will the stock crash and burn like a dot-com stock?

Shares of Baidu.com, a Chinese Web search engine named after a 900-year-old love poem, jumped 354% in its first day of trading on the Nasdaq after its initial public offering. Before trading began, Baidu boosted the number of shares it offered and jacked its asking price from $19 to $27. By the closing bell, Baidu's stock was worth a spit-out-your-coffee-inducing $122.54. It's called the Chinese Google, Google owns 2.6% of it (and is rumored to want the whole thing), and the site even looks a lot like Google's (though written entirely in Chinese). But its first-day IPO performance stomped all over Google's paltry 18% first-day gain. In fact, Baidu's shares posted the biggest first-day gain for a virgin stock offering since InRange Technologies ballooned 189% on Sept. 21, 2000. Baidu's IPO was the 16th biggest first-day gainer, according to IPO research firm Dealogic, joining a roster of dot-com darlings including VA Linux, Crayfish and Sycamore Networks. It was also the biggest gain for a U.S. IPO of a foreign company in history, according to Richard Peterson, chief market strategist and IPO analyst at Thomson Financial.

But what happens next? Baidu is well-positioned to cash in on a burgeoning market in China, where some 187 million people are expected to be using the Internet by 2007. Baidu's revenue has been growing faster than Google's. But the company is still tiny, earning just $1.5 million in the latest quarter on revenue of $8.4 million. After today's trading, it has a market capitalization of some $4 billion, making its price/sales ratio far higher than Google's. It is pursued by a ravenous pack of competitors, including Google, operates under a censorship-happy government and derives a big chunk of its traffic from MP3 trading, attracting copyright lawsuits. Mr. Peterson pointed out that many of the companies topping the list of first-day IPO gainers no longer exist. For what it's worth, Baidu is already down from a $150 intraday peak today. "Since Google's IPO, people have cursed themselves, saying they could have bought Google at $100," Mr. Peterson said. People may curse themselves for paying more than $100 for Baidu."

作者:wanderer海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 wanderer离线  发送站内短信
小报记者
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归少将 头衔: 海归少将

年龄: -962
加入时间: 2005/05/26
文章: 2432
来自: LeoLee:UK
海归分: 333112

文章时间: 2005-8-06 周六, 19:29    标题: 显然百度被搞估了 引用回复   

显然百度被搞估了
上市的时机好,财星高照。。GOOGLE市值最高,GOOGLE高管刚刚套现。

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 小报记者离线  发送站内短信 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码285068 雅虎讯息通 Skype帐号
相关主题
CCTV版:社会太疯狂,海龟也流氓----斜阳现场报道 生活风情 2009-2-19 周四, 22:00
亚太自贸,放宽签证,是的,这才是中国要的也是大势所趋!所有违背大势的人都已... 海归主坛 2014-11-11 周二, 12:27
[原创]超级经典《让子弹飞》观后感,祝各位新年新气象,快乐充实! 春秋茶馆 2011-1-01 周六, 23:18
同鞋们,Mangazine四月号出来了,快去抢啊! 海归论坛 2007-3-28 周三, 12:29
湖北逾千师生怒砸排污厂 (ZT) 京猿,快动手吧!要出人命了! 海归论坛 2005-10-08 周六, 00:29
新功能 - 能进行个人上贴管理, 太好了, 谢谢完颜! 海归论坛 2004-4-12 周一, 08:15
天啊,这酒吧删贴速度太快了!! 众议院 2008-12-31 周三, 00:11
广电总局最新出台了电视剧审核制度规定: 主人公不能太花心,小三不能有幸福 生活风情 2014-8-12 周二, 15:45

显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间
1页,共1

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.