海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 北京上海行有感一二
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 北京上海行有感一二   
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2005/06/06
文章: 5263
来自: 外星
海归分: 664766

文章标题: 北京上海行有感一二 (1019 reads)      时间: 2005-8-05 周五, 02:46   

作者:250海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

returning to shanghai only a few years apart, based on my briefy experiences of 2 days, it seems that the city has changed so much...again

i was visiting with an old shanghai feeling and so based images to fit, but hard to find the old shanghai i remember.

to take pic. of riverbank area ("waitan") and surrounding busy streets, (which i use to go there before sun rise and take pictures of the good old people and scenes) now it only took my a trip in a cab for 45 minutes to and from the hotel. i got a lot of pic taken in such a short period of time and only less than 6 dollars worth of cab fare!

it was effective because the cab driver could get away from cops since it was early in the morning, and he was very "dongjing" as he was watching my camera moves and operated his cab accordingly to slow down ro stop or even back up a bit...without asking for it!

on the other hand, it was a disappointment missing the crowd scene of morning exercises on the river bank that i was used to. where the grandpa and gradmas are these days?!

some of the old slangs are now gone from the daily shanghai dialect. i asked a cab driver a few and he thought for a while then replied: "that's right, we do not really use those words any more...where have you been?!"

where used to be some really impressive areas in shanghai i my good old days (wulumuqi road, wuyuan road, maoming road/changle road...)today looked not so impressive any more as shanghai just got much taller and with totally modernized landscapes.

came out of the get together with the gang from haiguinet.com in a cafe right in the middle of people's square outside the walk paths at around 1930 hours (i was still fighting jet lags) i was tryign to find a cab in a heavy rain in the street for 30 minutes before i eventually got myself one. like in hong kong, shanghai has now taxi stations, but unlike in hong kong, no one really get in lines there: every time there was a cab pulled in, dozens rushed to fight for a ride...unwilling to join them, i walked away and around, before finally picked up a cab! i never realized that we have rather enough cabs in beijing until that moment!

shanghai is getting younger while i am certainly getting older, i know i sound like it by telling you this...

作者:250海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
【今日感慨:没有老板不牛皮没有顾客才牛皮】美国只欢迎两种外国人:人才和人材... 海归商务 2011-6-01 周三, 04:54
zt 老北: 我自己是曾经有户籍优越感的人,可是当我来到国外被人歧视的时候... 海归茶馆 2005-12-17 周六, 03:17
求助:北京/上海的环球嘉年华有人去过吗?感觉如何?或是你听到的反映如何? 海归茶馆 2004-7-17 周六, 09:40
【北京上海招聘】科锐国际招聘 猎头顾问/Researcher 接受应届生 人力资源 2015-1-29 周四, 21:02
北京/上海招聘通信系统算法工程师 IT 2014-1-18 周六, 17:05
[分享]外企招聘-BI Datastage /Cognos/Netezza... 海归招聘 2013-11-14 周四, 15:06
[波儿转帖兼评论]一个美国时尚造型师MM在北京上海。。。[多图] 生活风情 2013-10-13 周日, 19:58
[分享]猎头招聘500强外企入职机会-韩语-SAP MM/SD/PP/FI... 海归招聘 2013-9-22 周日, 16:49

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 250离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.