海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 求救:请问这样的英国老板值不值得继续为他干下去?
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 求救:请问这样的英国老板值不值得继续为他干下去?   
Jerry
[博客]

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 教授
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/02/23
文章: 181

海归分: 20259

文章标题: 求救:请问这样的英国老板值不值得继续为他干下去? (4831 reads)      时间: 2005-8-31 周三, 05:41   

作者:Jerry海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

本人的一个Mba校友xx君,向本人求助。 事情大致如下:

xx君于2004年毕业于英国top 5 B-school, 毕业后谋得一税前年薪3万英镑(约合5.4万美元)的职位。职务为国际采购经理。一年来兢兢业业,帮着公司从中国拓展了新的增长点。也打算将一家老小(老婆孩子)办到英国团聚。所有的移民手续已经办妥。 正想着小孩注册学籍,老婆辞去中国工作的事宜。一时好不欢喜!前两天,xx君又收到一家瑞士跨国公司有意候选他为总部董事会助理一职(年薪9万-10万美元,先在瑞士工作2-3年, 然后派回中国常驻,地址为华中一大城市)。xx君大喜。 遂与老婆商量。 老婆曰:折腾了2-3年,办下英国移民,不好半途而废。况且瑞士居留难办,且有语言障碍,小孩上学十分不便。建议xx君长期安家在英国。 老婆大人又建议xx君向老板提加薪的事宜。 (按照xx君的合约,工资每年九月,reviewing pay) 于是xx君向老板提出加薪的请求, 获得以下老板的答复。(见随附的电邮) 老板为英国人(据xx君讲,该老板颇有犹太人之精明,事故,老奸巨滑)在得到老板的答复后,xx君十分苦恼。 特来请教他早毕业几年的学长我。 一时半会儿,我也不知如何是好? 这里藏龙卧虎, 请大家参谋参谋。 多谢了!

下文为老板在8曰29日的回复电邮:

XX君:

I am confused and disappointed to why you have emailed this to me, this is not very professional. I also find it a little threatening.

However, having done so; I too have thought it was time to talk to you on your year in the position and what the future may bring.

We will talk it over and will be agreeing an action plan on goals and achievements that need be met by you in the next 6 - 12 months and discussing how this can be tied into a salary increase. Also what you wish to achieve and your goals over this period.

I have already spoken with three of the top universities to make sure that we are still offering a competitive package, this we can talk about at our meeting and just to put your mind at rest, your current salary level puts you in the top 10% of similar MBA professionals to you working within Europe with one or more years service.

Your current income also puts you in the top 8% of salary earners in the South including London and East England . I'm not sure how you feel you cannot support yourself and your family on this !

It may be an idea that we can talk about a performance related pay scheme to enhance your salary which we can base on our agreed plans and your achievement plans being met.

Anyway, I think that we should talk this over rather than do it through emails and I hope that you will take a little longer to consider how to communicate in future.

Mike-xx君的老板

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 6:16 PM

Subject: Re: reviewing my pay

Hi, Mike

It has been one year since I moved down to Devon from London. Now I am very happy to be a member of the abc company.

Now I am glad to see our business is taking off with your leadership, my hard work and dedicated support from our shareholders' team. Also Paul and Helen joined us on full time basis recently. I believe that our sales revenue will increase by 150-200%, at least, during this coming season. I hope I can further my career as our company grows.

As you know, my wife and son have joined me to stay in the UK. I am very happy to have my family reunion after sacrificing two years on studying my MBA in this country. (

However, I feel that my current pay can not support my family in this country on long term basis. I think it is the time to discuss this issue with you.

I really appreciate it if you can let me know when we may have a discussion about reviewing my pay.

Best Regards
xx君

作者:Jerry海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
求救:请问大家这两天gmail 有没有丢失邮件的事情发生? 海归主坛 2009-8-22 周六, 03:28
紧急求救:请各位做IT的兄弟姐妹帮我一起想 海归茶馆 2004-12-02 周四, 18:36
请问:是不是因为英国用下流手段冻结了冰岛的Asset, 冰岛生气了,决定给... 海归主坛 2010-4-15 周四, 22:35
请问:加拿大籍去美国读高中,需要到美领馆签F1吗? 留学与移民 2009-6-28 周日, 14:24
[转帖]李俊辰:迷失的英镑情怀 - 顺便请教一下, 英国的经济主体是那些行... 海归茶馆 2009-2-21 周六, 09:48
求助:请北京的大侠看看,这个洗浴中心在北京哪里? 海归茶馆 2008-11-20 周四, 11:32
诚心请教:请问如果从美国向国内进口盆栽,有特殊法律限制吗? 海归论坛 2005-9-14 周三, 10:39
好奇地请教各方精英们,假如你是刘胡兰,你怎么办? 生活风情 2008-3-04 周二, 11:24

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Jerry离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.