海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 斯汀网络通信录连载(9)--一位意大利都灵市的汽车工程师
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 斯汀网络通信录连载(9)--一位意大利都灵市的汽车工程师   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: 斯汀网络通信录连载(9)--一位意大利都灵市的汽车工程师 (1582 reads)      时间: 2005-12-23 周五, 09:52   

作者:山东斯汀海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

你好,我的朋友。我很高兴今天读到你的消息。它使我想到了我们各自不同的生活方式。在你的老家,你没有汽车,不能够经常旅行,污染当然也很小。

在我这里,意大利的都灵,我们几乎都有车。

从某种程度上来说,整个城市实际上都与汽车生产有关。我在一个汽车研究中心工作,我必须每天用车去办公室,我的工作地点在城市南郊,离家直线距离有20 公里。我的家在城市北郊,公路距离为40公里。每天我都花费至少2个小时,在城市环线的汽车流中驾驶。

十年来每年冬天,我们的当地政府在每个周末都要禁止汽车的使用率。采用牌照的单双号制度。都是因为空气质量问题。此外,对于意大利的汽车工业来说,菲亚特作为最重要的工业,去年的形势相当严峻,它直接导致了8000人失业,200000人面临危机,和全面的经济危机。

这或许不是我们困境的直接原因,但是如果你知道汽车工业是我们城市的唯一支柱时,你就会明白,将来我们的孩子会更加困难去获取一个好的工作。

我甚至预感到我们的年轻人会沉迷于犯罪和毒品,而不是诚实的工作。另一个大的忧患是战争,美国明确的表明要去铲除萨达姆,并染指伊拉克石油。

它不介意会有多少无辜的人为此丧失生命,它也不介意这会在基督教和穆斯林文化之间产生冲突,它也不介意意大利政府武装干涉伊拉克,这是否存在一种破坏力,尽管许多意大利人,包括我在内,并不同意这种干涉。

亲爱的朋友,我希望你,和我一样,反对任何形式的暴力滥用,关心我们孩子的未来。你真诚的PNX。

Hi, my Friend I’m very pleased to read your news, today.It makes me think about the differences of our respective ways of life.In your native village you have no cars, so, no frequent big travels and little or not pollution.Here, in my town, Turin, we have practically only cars. The whole city, in some way, is involved in car production industry.

I work in an automotive research centre and I must use my car to reach my office that is on the south-side of the City, about 20Km in a straight line from my home, which is in the north-side, about 40Km by road.

Every day I waste at least 2 hours driving and risking my life in the chaotic traffic of the auto route which runs around the border of the town., Every winter since about 10 years, local administration totally prohibits vehicles circulation during some week-ends and limits their use for 2 days during the working-days every week, only to even/uneven plate's number, alternately.The problem is the quality of the air.

Moreover, last year was a bad year for car industry in Italy and for its most important industry, the FIAT. This caused 8000 people to risk directly their work and 200000 indirectly and a generalized economic crisis. This probably will not be the cause, for us, of starvation but if you think that automotive industry is practically the only resource of this town it yields to uncertainty for the future of our children for which is more and more difficult to afford a good job.

I even daresay the young people could be more and more attracted by criminality and drug addiction instead of an honest job.Another big source of worries, here, is war.USA wants to definitively get rid of Saddam and put its bloody hands on the oil of Iraq. It doesn't matter how many innocents will die for this purpose.

It doesn't matter if this could cause a religion conflict between Christian and Islamic cultures. It doesn't matter if could exists a less destructive alternative to try before.

Italian Government supports armed intervention in Iraq though many Italians, like me, disagree to this intention.Dear friend, I hope that you, like I do, are against every form of violence and abuse and take care of the future of our children.Sincerely yours PNX

作者:山东斯汀海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
斯汀网络通信录连载(8)--一位美国DINC家庭的善良女主人 海归论坛 2005-12-23 周五, 09:49
斯汀网络通信录(连载7)--一个美国南卡罗莱纳州的女医生 海归论坛 2005-12-23 周五, 09:46
斯汀网络通信录(连载6) 海归论坛 2005-12-21 周三, 17:42
斯汀网络通信录(连载5) 海归论坛 2005-12-21 周三, 17:39
斯汀网络通信录(连载4) 如果对文中有不同的见解,请指出来,谢谢 海归论坛 2005-12-21 周三, 17:30
斯汀网络通信录(连载3) 海归论坛 2005-12-17 周六, 09:48
斯汀网络通信录(连载2) 海归论坛 2005-12-16 周五, 14:46
斯汀网络通信录(连载1) 海归论坛 2005-12-16 周五, 11:01

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
  • 斯汀网络通信录连载(9)--一位意大利都灵市的汽车工程师 -- 山东斯汀 - (2901 Byte) 2005-12-23 周五, 09:52 (1582 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.