海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 俺以前以为中国弱智多,上次某市化几百万请一帮外国人去踢球就是一例
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 俺以前以为中国弱智多,上次某市化几百万请一帮外国人去踢球就是一例   
七软八硬

警告次数: 1

头衔: 海归少将

头衔: 海归少将
声望: 教授
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2005/07/28
文章: 1270
来自: 解阳县泥湾镇六合村二大队三组
海归分: 209721

文章标题: 俺以前以为中国弱智多,上次某市化几百万请一帮外国人去踢球就是一例 (1071 reads)      时间: 2006-8-08 周二, 02:56   

作者:七软八硬海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

现在读了 死嗯嗯 才知道原来西方SB也不少. 看这段
"Hilton also told the magazine she collects $500,000 in fees just to show up at parties and other events from Las Vegas to Tokyo. Her best-paying gig, she said, was a recent Austrian appearance.

"I had to say 'hi' and tell them why I loved Austria so much," she is quoted as saying.

And why does she like Austria? "Because they pay me $1 million to wave at crowds!""

---------------------------------- 全文 -----------------------------------
Paris Hilton: I'm going celibate
LONDON, England (AP) -- Paris Hilton says she is sick of boyfriends and is celibate.

The 25-year-old who gained international fame when a former boyfriend posted a videotape of the couple having sex on the Internet denied leading a promiscuous lifestyle in an interview with the British edition of GQ magazine.

"I'm not having sex for a year. ... I'll kiss, but nothing else," says Hilton, who told the magazine she has had sex with only two men during her lifetime.

Of the videotape with Rick Solomon that became one of the most searched-for items on the Internet in 2003, she said: "I never received a dime from it. It's just dirty money and he should give it all to some charity for the sexually abused or something."

The Hilton Hotels heir and uber-socialite told the magazine she is "very shy" and relates to the late Princess Diana, who was hounded by photographers.

"I've been in cars trying to get away from speeding paparazzi before and it's horrible, so I can relate to Diana and the problems she had," Hilton is quoted as saying.

During the interview, Hilton also displayed some political illiteracy.

When asked about British Prime Minister Tony Blair, her response was: "Who? ... Oh, yeah, he's like your president. I don't know what he looks like."

Hilton also told the magazine she collects $500,000 in fees just to show up at parties and other events from Las Vegas to Tokyo. Her best-paying gig, she said, was a recent Austrian appearance.

"I had to say 'hi' and tell them why I loved Austria so much," she is quoted as saying.

And why does she like Austria? "Because they pay me $1 million to wave at crowds!"

作者:七软八硬海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
怪不得中国男人踢球,踢不过日本男人 海归酒吧 2011-1-03 周一, 10:21
把拉登击毙就高兴成这样?美国是不是弱智啊? 海归商务 2011-5-03 周二, 09:46
看了战国,孙红雷演得很弱智 海归酒吧 2011-4-22 周五, 16:18
为什么中国人是世界第一弱智 海归商务 2011-3-03 周四, 10:13
zt 我是广州的一个奥赛数学教育工作者,也是一金一银金牌得主的培训老师.我... 海归论坛 2005-9-16 周五, 11:28
美国,一个弱智者的超智能传奇(zt) 海归论坛 2005-8-27 周六, 04:40
【甘巴】中央电视台著名体育节目主持人张斌中国球迷们在苦等8小时才得知皇马临... 海归茶馆 2005-7-26 周二, 07:20
为什么中国人是世界第一弱智 海归论坛 2004-9-07 周二, 13:27

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 七软八硬离线  发送站内短信
  • 俺以前以为中国弱智多,上次某市化几百万请一帮外国人去踢球就是一例 -- 七软八硬 - (2302 Byte) 2006-8-08 周二, 02:56 (1071 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.