海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [影片]Old habits die hard! -- Alfie, u should see it.
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [影片]Old habits die hard! -- Alfie, u should see it.   
Sandy_Rose
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 权威
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 1970/01/01
文章: 4496

海归分: 477531

文章标题: [影片]Old habits die hard! -- Alfie, u should see it. (2121 reads)      时间: 2006-9-19 周二, 16:18   

作者:Sandy_Rose海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

The 2004 movie Alfie is not exactly a classic of all time. But the movie of the same title was shot back in 1966.

Jude Law was Alfie this time. and I believe many LM in 98 would want a life like Alfie's… you know: He sleeps around with pretty girls, but just before they want more than he can offer, he disappears from them. no responsibility afterwards whatsoever. Plus, he has a stylish way of living.

Alfie Elkins is a limo chauffer, and use his own words he is an English pantie peeler. He has a good sense of fashion, humor, and is very smart looking (Jude Law). – as handsome as LVB, almost Laughing

Alfie's Perfume advice: nothing about the neck. Though you can put a splash on the big Ben. You never know where the day will take you. – reminds me of 野猫, who enjoys perfumes of different brands。

Alfie's theory1: girls: for us boys, it’s all about F B B. face, boobs, bum.
-- 卜鹰: 我一般看MM物理性指标很少先看脸。
第一步是看曲线;
第二步是看脖子和上臂是不是进行了充足的护理;
第三步是眉眼;

有了这三步走,大致也就了解的差不多啦

Theory 2, when it comes to shagging birds, it all comes to one thing: location, location, location!
—CQ_xiaolang, go to shanghai!!! 南京,苏州,杭州,上海各去过不下5-10回.
扬洲,合肥,芜湖,淮安,嘉兴,宁波,湖州,常州各去过1-2回.
最后发现还是上海美女最多

Theory3, each woman is different, special, and unique, like snowflakes.
-- I at a certain point said this myself!

After sleeping with all the pretty women, Alfie always goes back to his special girl Julie, treating her like a Holiday Inn, whenever he needs a hot bath, nice dinner and a long sleep, he goes to Julie. Less did she know, for Alfie, he has his theory 4: it doesn’t do to become dependent on any body in this life. Change your nature, you are a dead man.

— Somehow, this reminds me of Fun_LA, slept with as many as possible, but always going back to his wife.

Julie later found Alfie’s fling’s red panties in her garbage. And there goes alfie’s special girl. He lost his holiday inn.

Alfie’s friends: Marlon and his girl friend Lynette.

Alfie fooled around with Lynette and made her pregnant. It all started with a little innocent flirting…(I guess we all experienced that: When you want to do something really bad, but you know it’s wrong, even lying to oneself comes easily.)

– I know someone here in 98 did this as in innocent mistake. of course he realized that he shouldn't have done that. so the name will not be revealed to protect his ID in 98. 

Theory 5, whenever you meet a beautiful woman, somewhere there is a bloke who is sick of shagging her. This one: good for all LM who 吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸的。But it is probably very true. And the same is applicable to men too.  

Later on, Alfie met 50 something year old Susan Sarandon. And she is stylish, rich, charming, sexy, and well preserved for her age. So he started to think he is perhaps selling himself short: so he made his new year’s resolution: aim higher! So he kicked her that time gf --Nikki out.

Just before he wants to go serious with Susan, he found that she has a new fling. Angry, ashamed, jealous, he yelled at her: now here is the best part of the movie!!!

Alfie asked Susan: what’s he got better than me?!

Susan replies: HE IS YOUNGER THAN YOU!

(Totally out of expectation, totally surprised me.) Uncle Zhong, if the gender is changed, this one might fit you. But since it is a woman talking about YOUNGER IS BETTER,it might be a refreshing thought for u.

In every doomed relationship, there comes what I like to call "The uh-oh moment". When a certain little something happens, and you know you've just witnessed the beginning of the end. And suddenly you stop and you think, "Uh-oh, iceberg ahead".
– Dear lord, I see the iceberg all the time. Sometimes, after a month, sometimes, after a year, sometimes, after a couple of dates! I bet everyone here has seen the iceberg!

Strange. But even when you know it has to end, when it finally does, you always get that inevitable twinge: Have I done the right thing?
– and then u list all the good things about this person u r breaking up with, and then, the bad things. The bad things always win out.

Alfie’s last monologue, for all the 98 LMs:

What have I got?
Really?
Some money in my pocket, some nice threads, fancy car at my disposal, and I'm single.
Yeah... unattached, free as a bird...
I don't depend on nobody and nobody depends on me...
My life's my own.
But I don't have peace of mind.
And if you don't have that, you've got nothing.
So... what's the answer?
That's what I keep asking myself.
What's it all about?
You know what I mean…?

作者:Sandy_Rose海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
《离家》夕阳影里一归舟文图,万方朗读 高山流水 2014-8-28 周四, 02:52
ZT:《钓鱼岛真相》- 美国好莱坞蒙纳瑞克斯电影公司2014年出品,编导C... 高山流水 2014-4-20 周日, 21:21
【老沙射影】有一种烂片,烂得颇有点看头 海归茶馆 2013-10-18 周五, 08:36
【老沙射影】始于陌生人,终于陌生人---《Closer》观后 海归茶馆 2012-11-30 周五, 15:06
【美西南风光掠影(2)】 沙丘,红岩,锡安公园 行行摄摄 2012-8-31 周五, 10:30
[原创]电影拍摄投资项目,寻求融资方 金融财务 2011-11-24 周四, 11:24
[转帖]好莱坞电影《赤色黎明》,中国取代苏联成了假想敌 海归主坛 2009-12-18 周五, 14:46
注意到北京地铁五号线车站里的照片,照的农民,渔民,餐厅服务员等的照片,摄影... 行行摄摄 2009-10-12 周一, 00:21

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Sandy_Rose离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.