海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: webex朱敏的故事-1
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 webex朱敏的故事-1   
所跟贴 webex朱敏的故事-1 -- spiderman - (6655 Byte) 2007-6-10 周日, 13:25 (5393 reads)
spiderman
[博客]

头衔: 海归少将

头衔: 海归少将
声望: 讲师

加入时间: 2004/10/25
文章: 1024

海归分: 206114

文章标题: webex朱敏的故事-2 (1985 reads)      时间: 2007-6-10 周日, 13:26   

作者:spiderman海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

ate: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:43:04 -0700
To: Marie-Jo Mont-Reynaud <mariejo>
Subject: Re: Student Journalist seeking Interview

Dear Marie-Jo,

I first met Min Zhu in 2004 during his deposition in my lawsuit against the Zhus and WebEx. My previous interactions with him were limited to passing his phone messages to Erin between 1991 and 1999, receiving anonymous death threats made in his name in 2001 and 2002, and calling him with notice of my restraining order application against future threats of that nature. based on these interactions, my impression of Min Zhu is that he is an engineer who has a hard time telling a lie, and a harder time restraining his anger. As a result, he relies on salesmen and lawyers when called upon to tell the truth or to face the consequences of his anger. I think that WebEx owes its success in equal measure to his performance as its head of engineering, and to its necessary mediation and mitigation by salesmen and lawyers. I think that WebEx is having a hard time maintaining its standing now that Min Zhu can no longer be publicly associated with it.

I first met Erin by responding to her personal ad posted on the Usenet. She told me about her rape by Min after we exchanged emails and talked on the phone for a little over a month. Erin is good at adapting her conversation to her interests. She is not good at following through on her plans. She is good at dispensing valuable lessons to her former friends. She is not good at coping with regrets that ensue from these lessons.

I sued Erin in December of 2001 because she refused to honor our agreement that required her to buy out my interest in our business by repaying our creditors. I agreed to its terms in January of 2000 in lieu of suing her parents and WebEx for various contractual and delictual causes of action. I agreed to forgo my due in the hope of satisfying our obligations to other people and walking away from further dealings with the Zhus and WebEx. Things did not work out the way I planned. You can see the ensuing court documents online.

I believe that Erin is still married to Blixa Bargeld, and still serves as [email protected]. I hope that she never comes to rue the bargains that she struck in attaining her position. In this regard, the emails documenting her courtship have been very insructive.

You can probably reach Min Zhu via NEA. I think that your interest in your story cannot be served without making an attempt to contact both of them. You should also try calling Subrah Iyar and David Farrington at WebEx. But I doubt that any of them will talk to you.

I am doing just fine since all the trials and litigation. This whole episode has affected my life mainly by prompting me to concentrate its forces on what I enjoy best, which is the production of conrarian pedantry. I regret remaining uncertain about the causes of the fire responsible for my father's death. I resent WebEx's failure to settle our dispute with an apology for their role in covering up for Min Zhu. I am glad to have learned that what our friends do to other people, they will do to us. I am certain that future developments in this matter will bear out this prediction.

I am posting a copy of this letter to forestall misunderstandings. I am passing your contact information to other former associates of the Zhus and WebEx. Please feel free to ask further questions.

cordially, - Michael Zeleny

作者:spiderman海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[名人八卦]webex创始人朱敏居然把bay area的家庭地址写到公司网站了? 海归主坛 2008-10-03 周五, 22:11
【问童子系列】宁波人的又一骄傲朱敏为何不在斯坦福后面山上的NEA办公,回杭... 海归商务 2011-1-05 周三, 01:04
[转帖] 2013-5-14给朱令父亲留下一份手稿的王补警察享受了敏感词待遇! 海归主坛 2013-5-14 周二, 17:48
一幡(帆)独飘在奇峰,朱总之后唯一的大才 海归主坛 2017-5-28 周日, 17:08
[新闻]朱啸虎领投滴滴的核心逻辑 海归商务 2015-3-04 周三, 12:57
刘少奇主持的朱德批斗会真实记录 海归茶馆 2014-12-08 周一, 00:14
当年京城朱家的10朵金花,呵呵  海归茶馆 2014-11-19 周三, 06:24
与朱晓玫共进早餐 生活风情 2014-11-10 周一, 23:10

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 spiderman离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.