海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [小老板案例] 起步了,但是不知道怎样走下去;想找投资,但是毫无头绪。
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [小老板案例] 起步了,但是不知道怎样走下去;想找投资,但是毫无头绪。   
所跟贴 [小老板案例] 起步了,但是不知道怎样走下去;想找投资,但是毫无头绪。 -- tutu - (822 Byte) 2006-6-09 周五, 22:43 (5957 reads)
NotMuch

头衔: 海归中尉
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2006/04/27
文章: 32

海归分: 4053

文章标题: It all comes down to what you want (845 reads)      时间: 2006-6-10 周六, 09:36   

作者:NotMuch海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Glad to see you have a good start. As old saying it is half the success. Now from what you ask, I don’t see the direction you are heading. Before you do anything, you may want to ask why or how, such as why I need the money, where I plan to spend them, will it generate enough return for the investors and yourself.

Your products is in the category of low tech, low margin category which is great for a small business to get started when you are under the radar screen of big ones like Honeywell. Once you are big enough to pose any potential threat that will be a totally different story: your price advantage can disappear overnight because Honeywell can have price that is much lower than you ever can., customer loyalty is not something you can count on. I have a friend who had a small factory to assembly electronic products for a handful of clients for a couple of years until a Taiwan company come out with lower price, he lost all the clients faster than anyone could ever thought.

I think you may want to work on expanding your sales channels like goes directly to the big retailers or final distributors to cut off middle man and build up a brand name. Once you can secure the sales, you will have flexibility in choosing financing: bank loan or equity investors.

I wouldn’t recommend to getting into manufacture since you are weak in both experience and financial means. Outsourcing cans a cheaper solution.

Bottom line is you have to have clear idea as what to do next and what resource you will need to get there and what return can be expected. Once you have that sorted out, you are smart enough to have the answers.

Why do you think of domestic market? Something like programmable temperature control sounds a good product for the market.

It is just my 2 cents to show my appreciation for the staff you posted here. It took a lot of work indeed.

作者:NotMuch海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[小老板案例讨论] 有人要来收购我们参股的小公司。问要怎么谈,应该注意什么... 海归论坛 2006-5-13 周六, 22:43
[小老板经济观察] 老板跑路三两个,秋江水寒鸭后知。 海归商务 2011-11-23 周三, 22:13
《花花公子》老板被新娘休掉,杂志封面加 Sticker (图片) 海归茶馆 2011-6-17 周五, 20:50
煤老板们真有钱啊,不过这钱是在死人骨头上赚的吗?(ZT) 海归主坛 2010-4-04 周日, 09:02
[贴图] 乡下小老板进城大日本,什么都感觉新鲜。 海归主坛 2008-11-09 周日, 20:54
请各位给我提些意见:娱乐门户,财经门户,网络游戏,我投资哪个比较有前途?目... 海归论坛 2005-2-03 周四, 01:09
[ZT] 包二奶案例教学: 如何同她的男友过招儿? [BONUS: 为什么... 海归酒吧 2008-4-22 周二, 17:56
【原创】小周教你如何做大老板——几夜不眠观察30个品牌案例,总结出来的“中... 海归论坛 2007-2-22 周四, 08:02

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 NotMuch离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.